[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

finally upgraded to atziri's disfavour.
dps went up to 75k with hatred and totems on. 120k with conc effect instead of inc. AOE gem.

also respecced from life to get more mana, mana regen and reduced mana cost from tree.
added also clarity + BM for maps with -40% and -60% mana regen.

even before the weapon upgrade, the clear speed was pretty good and survavibility even better - reached lvl 91 dying only once when i carelessly AFKed my char in a2 or a3 merciless.

my current gear:

current tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcBLMFLQagB3UJlhNMFCAV7BfhGjghVSb4JyAnLyoTLPsuUzB3NZI5DjrYOuE8BT38QKBHfkrITjJQR1hjWOVZ81n-WiteE18_ZFJkhGVNZlRmnmhlaPJr1G6qbztyD3KpdO12rHfjeA14enloeu971HxLfNmCm4SUhNmE74VSh2qJcYoiivCMz5BVlG-WdJd5mjuf36IAo_KpJ6luqZSqzayqrY218rkdvTa-p8AawGbApsEEwaPEuMqQz37Tb9X42L3ZYdrB3D3iYeRR6UbqGOsJ7DjsXO8O73zwH_JF8932SPcy-Ov5vf4K_o8=
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
hi, a couple of prolly newbie questions:

1. some of gem like "Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 10), Immortal Call (lvl 13), Molten Shell (lvl 15)" are not lvl 20, is that done on purpose and why?

2. on the poe wiki its say "Cast when Damage Taken can't be used with totems", but op has decoy totem linked to cast when damage taken, same with Enduring Cry which cant be support by cast when damage taken. are we suppose to cast enduring cry and decoy totem manually?

thanks
Dernière édition par buttcommander, le 2 oct. 2016 16:42:41
Heya buttcommander!

1. The gems are kept at those levels as Cast When Damage Taken (CWDT) needs more incoming damage the higher you level it to trigger. At level 10 it triggers more often thus activating Immortal Call and Molten Shell more often.
The gems are kept at those levels too as CWDT at level 10 will only support Immortal Call at lvl 13 and Molten shell at level 15. If you keep CWDT at 10 and level the other 2 gems higher, they will not trigger as they will be too higher level for CWDT to support it.

2. Decoy totem is activated manually, it just so happens to be linked to the other CWDT, the same goes for enduring cry. So yes, cast them manually.

3. Increased duration (support gem) can be levelled to 20 as it does not have a level restriction to be used with CWDT.

Hope that helps.

"
k4n3 a écrit :
dps went up to 75k with hatred and totems on. 120k with conc effect instead of inc. AOE gem.

also respecced from life to get more mana, mana regen and reduced mana cost from tree.

even before the weapon upgrade, the clear speed was pretty good and survavibility even better - reached lvl 91 dying only once when i carelessly AFKed my char in a2 or a3 merciless.

Have you tried getting the DoT and Dirty Techniques nodes from the bottom right ? It's something i planned using if/when i manage to get a Disfavour, and i'm curious if it's worth it over loosing some phys damage nodes.

L.E. Just realized i acted like a pleb and i forgot to thanks LNB for this awesome build which allows filthy casuals like me to experience higher lvl content at low cost. Thanks LNB !
Dernière édition par sleepy_j, le 3 oct. 2016 12:04:11
"
sleepy_j a écrit :
"
k4n3 a écrit :

Have you tried getting the DoT and Dirty Techniques nodes from the bottom right ? It's something i planned using if/when i manage to get a Disfavour, and i'm curious if it's worth it over loosing some phys damage nodes.

L.E. Just realized i acted like a pleb and i forgot to thanks LNB for this awesome build which allows filthy casuals like me to experience higher lvl content at low cost. Thanks LNB !

If you plan in Using Dirty Techniques you should consider droping a supportgem and slot in poison instead. I would drop Added Fire.

Please be aware, a DoT Warchief needs other gearing/skill tree to be optimized. LNB's tree is focused on Phys and elemental Damage and not damage over time. So it might be difficult to scale it to a usefull portion.

If you only want to push the bleed, then is Bloodletting a good option.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
nvm
Dernière édition par Ramirezz, le 16 oct. 2016 03:58:47
Greetings friend. A slight correction. If this CWDT at level 10 can only work with gems level 56 or less. IC on level 13 requires level 58 with which CWT will not fire it. For this reason IC must be at level 12 and not 13 as you indicate. Best regards.
Have a question.

How can you have an AOE without melee splash? When i tried your setup, my totem attack one by one, it's slow for clear.
"
Petitpain a écrit :
Have a question.

How can you have an AOE without melee splash? When i tried your setup, my totem attack one by one, it's slow for clear.

You are probably using Ancestral Protector instead of Ancestral Warchief.
OMG, you are right. I reach lvl 81 on EHC with wrong skill.

-_-'

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires