[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

One question regarding dual curse. If we use rain of arrow to apply dual curse, then there is no easy way to get frenzy charges? I mean theoritically one can use frenzy with no link to generate frenzy charges but using EA, Rain of Arrow and Frenzy all together seems quite hard during intensive boss fight like shaper. If we just admit that we cannot generate frenzy charges, then due to curse effectiveness of bosses, it seems that EE + 4 frenzy + flammability has roughly the same dps as EE + 0 frenzy + flammability + Elemental weakness. (For bosses 20/20 elemental weakness on 20/20 Curse on Hit will lower resistence by 19 where 4 frenzy gives 16% more damage)
Now I think Ngamahu Tiki is the best amulet because it gives you so many damage, so you can get more defense from tree. It also gives some life and resist, not bad.

Spoiler
Dernière édition par hupple, le 29 oct. 2016 13:47:38
"
hupple a écrit :
One question regarding dual curse. If we use rain of arrow to apply dual curse, then there is no easy way to get frenzy charges? I mean theoritically one can use frenzy with no link to generate frenzy charges but using EA, Rain of Arrow and Frenzy all together seems quite hard during intensive boss fight like shaper. If we just admit that we cannot generate frenzy charges, then due to curse effectiveness of bosses, it seems that EE + 4 frenzy + flammability has roughly the same dps as EE + 0 frenzy + flammability + Elemental weakness. (For bosses 20/20 elemental weakness on 20/20 Curse on Hit will lower resistence by 19 where 4 frenzy gives 16% more damage)

You won't be able to get frenzy charges normally if you have the 2 curses unless you use blood dance (or blood rage but that's kinda annoying)

If you get a dying sun, you can use frenzy again since you get the gmp effect from the flask.
i am trying EA with grand spectrums not to go off topic but would this tree be viable or is there a better way for 14 grand spectrums?

http://www.poeplanner.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
"
herreppe a écrit :
i am trying EA with grand spectrums not to go off topic but would this tree be viable or is there a better way for 14 grand spectrums?

http://www.poeplanner.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

Well that depends, do you have a level 100 scion? cause that's the amount of points you seem to have taken. Your life is pretty low, there's probably no chance of you surviving reflect at that low a life in the end probably. At 11 and 12 you'll have more damage than my build, so you can trim the tree down to get more life.
thought i might have to do that really just a test tree, leveling my scion currently
"
herreppe a écrit :
thought i might have to do that really just a test tree, leveling my scion currently

14 is overkill, you will die to reflect rares...
Hey just out of curiosity saw mention of making sure you don't have flat physical on gear anywhere. Does that screw something up somehow?
"
RivalBlack a écrit :
Hey just out of curiosity saw mention of making sure you don't have flat physical on gear anywhere. Does that screw something up somehow?

Eh if I said that somewhere that's not right.

You need to make sure you don't have flat fire or physcial damage added as fire (possible rearguard corruption).

It's just having fire on the top part of your tooltip
"
hupple a écrit :
"
herreppe a écrit :

14 is overkill, you will die to reflect rares...

well its mostly for pvp but yeah u guys are right i dont wanna die mapping

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires