[2.4 updates] Voltaxic Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye -- Well Barrage is now #1 Bow Skill

Trying this build out, since the prices on volley fire are pretty cheap. Isnt it possible to got for a 4th volley fire? If so I would buy another one, before the prices get high again. :D
Hi!
- Quick questions since im rather new to PoE.

I took a close look at the build, seems very fun and im already trying it out.

I have a few questions regarding the use of bows here, would a Doomfletch's Prisme be a good alternative to voltaxic? or why would a voltaxic be better?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doomfletch%27s_Prism - heres the bow in question.

Is there any reason why you would use 3 over 4 volley fires? It seems like you could easely modify the build a tiny bit, and get a extra jewel socket here that work:
https://gyazo.com/43761d31c38121b5d5bde2fbcd8a054c

Hope someone can help me out!
I've been running poison in my 5L
Hello to share my experience with the build.

After reading the OP and seeing the Build of the Week, i decided to go with it to start the league despite the disclaimer.

It can be done on a budget to a certain point, i bought all my Volley Fires for 2c each and bought a corrupted Drillneck for 10c.

I leveled with random stuff until 35ish when could afford a Death's harp and stuck with that all the way to 64 when i swapped to Voltaxic.

While i like the build itself, i dont like how squishy it is so im looking on wways to improve it. Such as i just specced into the Ranger aura nodes to run Grace / Wrath, also looking to swap my gear all around to run Alpha's howl

Kenzbae @Lvl 74

Spoiler

So i was looking to a way to get a cheap 5L, and it was either jewellers touch the Voltaxic, or get a chest and do some chaos spam then i remenbered thunderfist, free 5th Link, costed me 1fuse unlinked, then rougly 7 jewellers to 4s and 3 fuses to 4L.

Right now my next step is sort out what to Link and upgrade the gear, pretty happy with the build where it is right now and how much i have spent into it (around 20c give or take)
Dernière édition par Kenzaiy, le 11 déc. 2016 16:50:52
What kind of gems should i run in a 5L, Barrage, Added lighting damage, pierce, poison? Atm im running added crit multi instead of pioson and using dirty techniques. What is better?
If you don't have cospris you need to link poison
and in case of using Cospris, Void Manipulation or Increased Crit Multi for a 5L Barrage Setup?
IGN: _BowJob
this build work in 2.5?
Just got a 6l for my Voltaxic and i'm not sure what to roll for my 6th gem.

I'm using WED - Added Lightning DMG - Barrage - Pierce Supp - Poison

Currently don't have a Cospri's. Slower proj is a nice boost in damage but I hate the slowness of the projectiles :( any recommendations?
hi... how about the accendancy, what to choose best?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires