[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Im want to start farming uber lab, but for now, izaro oneshots me. That requirements for uber lab? can you look at my gear? may be better switch to chieftain?
"
simakover a écrit :
Im want to start farming uber lab, but for now, izaro oneshots me. That requirements for uber lab? can you look at my gear? may be better switch to chieftain?

Izaro one shots many builds. You have to run around and let the totems do damage. I started farming Uber lab at level 70 with 3.5k hp, still no problem. Use your warcry often and quicksilver flask to avoid his damage
"
SarudeDandstorm a écrit :
"
simakover a écrit :

Izaro one shots many builds. You have to run around and let the totems do damage. I started farming Uber lab at level 70 with 3.5k hp, still no problem. Use your warcry often and quicksilver flask to avoid his damage

somehow kill it, after third try... not profitable =)
That do you think about switch to chieftain? is it good as defensive option? how change build?(like warcry, may be better use something else)
The Question why do you get hit by Izaro?

1) Plant 2 Totems in front of Izaro
2) Run around like a Chicken
3) ???
4) Profit.

Do you use your Enduring Cry to gain Charges while running around?

A damage taken+ immortal call should save you from all one shots IF you get hit.
Bought a Brassdome recently, it negates the increased damage taken from Abyssus and Izaro cant crit you anymore. It also makes running through Traps a joke since they deal pure Phys.
Hey Milky. Amazing guide so far. I want to ask you about Tukohama Fortress. I got one and i am kind a confuse about it. I read the guide and i did not get what i need to do exactly. My aim is killing all bosses easy shaper ubers etc.
If anyone is interested how this build stats looks like if you choose Chieftain ascendancy and Deidbellow helmet instead of typical Berserker / Abyssus combo here are screenshots and details:

my items

full buffed, conc

hideout, conc, totems up, no buff

hideout, inc area, totems up, no buff

defence, typical flask setup active, 150% stone golem Deidbellow ench

Why I'm not using Berserker / Abyssus? I'm lazy, and leech provided by totems is simply awesome. Also totem taunt helps a lot during boss fights. Abyssus feels very unsafe, and after many onshots I get rid of it. I can use only Ralling Cry for more clearing speed ( attack speed scales godly for Shield Charge ) and for 20% movement and attack speed boost from Deidbellow. In past I found maintaining Endurance charges as annoying thing. Ofc Berserker / Abyssus scales much higher numbers on that kind of gear, but honestly I think Chieftain dps is enough to clear almost all content in Poe ( sadly not easy Hall of Grandmasters because totem activation delay and lack of range ).
Chieftain benefits much more then Berserker form fire dmg so Tukohama's Fortress shield is bad and weak choice. Chieftain rly need auras up.

So conclusions: if you want alternative way, Chieftain is very strong and comfortable option.
Dernière édition par Elua, le 20 août 2017 11:00:27
What should I be leveling CWDT to?
I've switched to this build and it's pretty strong, but i tried doing minotaur and i failed miserably.

my DPS with 201k with hatred+herald of hash

my 6links are a bit different, I switched Faster Attacks and Added Fire Damage with Maim Support and Ruthless Support.

The minotaur would just instantly destroy my totems and he would 1shot me everytime. Does anyone have tips for guardians?
Nice build!
The 15% extra dmg from vaal lightning, would it be better to choose something else?
Any suggestion towards more survival? (check my char if you want)
I have 450CO and still saving for belly of the beast to get rid of paperthin tabula i have been running with for ages now.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires