[2.6] Mzticc's Indepth Kinetic Blast/Barrage Pathfinder Guide - Oneshot Screen clearing

Any thoughts on Brinerot Whalers? Look like solid boots for the build...
"
RedMenace13 a écrit :
Any thoughts on Brinerot Whalers? Look like solid boots for the build...

ye it works out pretty good. the ES is a BIT low but for a CI build its enough

here's my gear:

Spoiler
Hi, first of all thx for this awesome and very detailed build, i think its pretty good for someone who never played ranger before.

got just a question.

1. your jewels: is possible to take " % to critical strike multiplier for spells " or " % critical strike mutliplier for elemental skills " instead of " % to global strike multiplier " ? - cuz its hard to find such jewels like these in your discription to buy.

2. where would you put the jewel Energy from within?

regards. shiny
Dernière édition par iShiinyx, le 26 mars 2017 16:14:01
"
iShiinyx a écrit :
Hi, first of all thx for this awesome and very detailed build, i think its pretty good for someone who never played ranger before.

got just a question.

1. your jewels: is possible to take " % to critical strike multiplier for spells " or " % critical strike mutliplier for elemental skills " instead of " % to global strike multiplier " ? - cuz its hard to find such jewels like these in your discription to buy.

regards. shiny

hey, ty for the kind words.
1. you can't take those affixes because KB and Barrage are no elemental skills nor spells.

2. I would put Energy from Within under "Melding" in the Jewel Socket. but I dont think it's worth the Price atm. I wouldn't take the Melding life/ES wheel and take more ES nodes in the Foresight Wheel instead.
"
mztic a écrit :
"
iShiinyx a écrit :

got just a question.

regards. shiny

hey, ty for the kind words.
1. you can't take those affixes because KB and Barrage are no elemental skills nor spells.

2. I would put Energy from Within under "Melding" in the Jewel Socket. but I dont think it's worth the Price atm. I wouldn't take the Melding life/ES wheel and take more ES nodes in the Foresight Wheel instead.

aight thx for your help :)
"
Druidys a écrit :
Hey is this hardcore viable? And how do you deal with reflect?

Same question. If not, is it possible to make it HC valiable?
Hey there. im now on Lv 78 and doing very well so far. raping tier 8 maps atm :).

got a question about the skilltree. which points do it have to remove on lv 90?

Here my setup: (tell me if it's good for now)

Spoiler

thx shiny
Dernière édition par Shiiny, le 29 mars 2017 08:30:05
Is Skyforth necessary for LL version?

I have shav but cant afford Skyforth :P

Thanks! Nice build!

Edit : Nevermind i just saw the Items spoiler for LL. Sorry!
Dernière édition par Feurn, le 2 avr. 2017 07:24:17
What kind of accuracy% we are aiming for here?
UM is it just me or the passive tree links are broken
?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires