Can u please make tons of more videos?

maybe 1 per day ? like mathil does ? please
its a pleasure watching this god like build in action

i fall in love due to his insane speed on killing stuff
but for its insane movement speed!

i would love to see some videos with the jewels that act like head hunter

i would love to see some videos explaining why kaom is better that
CHERRUBIM'S MALEFICIENT unique body armor
including also other unique body-armor like carcass and other.

_____
another question u told me that jewels are unique can equip only 1 of the same type
but i saw tons of spark vaal build in previous patch
running with 4\5 x of the unique jewels that give more soul each kill...u know which ones i m talking about right?

____
i m from to much time out of scen of poe
u chosed to have rare items in some slots,
so those items has no way to add a mod life leech?

the same question for your jewels no way to add life leech?
or they are such a small mod, that wont affect so much the dps ?

______

PLEASE MAKE MORE VIDEOS
even for fun with head hunter jewel
or even with explaining why an item is better compared to another one
please

also some uber lab\ uber atziri \ pvp ---> i would love a tons of pvp
Great guide, but Ele Focus over Lightning Pen just seems like tooltip-padding to me, and that accuracy has got to be holding you up.
Great build, playing it nearly since it came out. Getting great results, really fun. Didn't do the Devoto's variant though, otherwise I wouldn't be capped. Here is my gear:

Vinktars is insane. Clearspeed is great, especially for those straightforward maps like gorge, plateau, etc.
Any ideas to make it better? A +2 weapon range disf is out of my budget, but I am still willing to imrpove.
Greetings Flur.

P.S.: Dunno what the guy over me is talking about, I don't see ele focus or lightning pen gem in your setup.
"
nEVER_BoRN a écrit :
"
Dakoos a écrit :

Thanks for your help.
I have read on this topic and refreshed what i know of leech so i think i know how damage worck now for most part.

Problem tho remain, in practical testing i notice my renger with default attack can cause DoT with retch even on full life and damage difrance when not on full life i can not see honesly.

This is not consistent with information we are given and it rise question if its a bug or things got changed or pehaps not entirely explained.

I will trie to test this when i ascend my Slayer.

I'm not sure about what is causing the DoT when you are full life. But if you don't have the Headsman node, the DoT caused by The Retch when you are NOT at full life will be really weak. This is because The Retch only deals damage equal to double the amount of life you were missing. So if you were missing 1,000 life, The Retch deals 2,000 chaos damage over time.

Good luck!
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
"
WSLaFleur a écrit :
Great guide, but Ele Focus over Lightning Pen just seems like tooltip-padding to me, and that accuracy has got to be holding you up.

Thanks!

I don't use Ele Focus or Lightning Pen gems.

91% accuracy seems to be fine. Let me know if you see a significant difference w/higher acc.
"
Flurbereinigung a écrit :
Great build, playing it nearly since it came out. Getting great results, really fun. Didn't do the Devoto's variant though, otherwise I wouldn't be capped. Here is my gear:

Vinktars is insane. Clearspeed is great, especially for those straightforward maps like gorge, plateau, etc.
Any ideas to make it better? A +2 weapon range disf is out of my budget, but I am still willing to imrpove.
Greetings Flur.

P.S.: Dunno what the guy over me is talking about, I don't see ele focus or lightning pen gem in your setup.

I'm glad you like it! I went back and forth between Alpha and Devoto variant. I'm a sucker for speed though :)

Other than min-maxing your current gear, I think you're about where you need to be. You could try Vaaling your Devoto's ammy for +1 curse? lol
"
JustToSpeakWU a écrit :
Can u please make tons of more videos?

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you enjoy the build!

I don't have time to make daily videos, but I will try to release a couple more on the new T16 maps.
Also please bro if u could be so nice to answer to some more questions please ?

-1) you sad that u can only equip 1 unique jewel per time
but i remeber saw tons of spark\vaal spark build wearing lot of unique jewels of same name

-2) what could be your top tier god-like equip if you could afford everything ingame

-3) why in your ammy , you dont have +1 curse?

-4) i still dont understand why u r using kaom hearth as body-armor
instead of Cherrubim' s Maleficient body-armor which gives u 100% more life lech?
so tooons of more dps right? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cherrubim%27s_Maleficence

-5) your area AoE with cyclone is infinite, why don t change 1 socket
from "increase aoe " into "melee damage on full life"

-6) in the rest of your rare gear , including jewels
why u did not search also for life leech mod? (if possible)
i still cant understand , if you add 1% life leech---> you will boost 1% of dps chaos right?

PLEASE MAKE AT LEAST 3 videos per week! please
also lot for fun with head hunter jewel please!

i want to play this build so much!
Well, for the guy above:
1) Those vaal sparkers are different, they used the sacrificial harvest jewel to refill their spark faster( it gave the chance for an additional vaal soul, use multiple and every kill provides two souls per kill). The unique jewel warlords reach for example is a jewel that gives +2 melee range, but if you equip 3, it doesn't give +6 melee range but only +2. Their effects do not stack. He could use different unique jewels, but not many benefit us.

2) he is pretty close to godlike equipment, legacy gear, a corrupted disfavor, enchants. Not much to do at this point. Maybe a +1 max res legacy kaoms :D

3) hard to fit another curse in this setup

4) survivability, no matter how much dps you have, if you are melee and you have low health, you will get oneshot. Not good, especially when you get to 90+, where deaths hurt a lot. We don't need another 6L, our main skill is cyclone. And kaoms provides 500 flat life, in his case, legacy kaoms provides even 1000. So we don't have to put that much into life and still easily get to 6k+ life.

5) no use, AoE is more important and that gem gives a ton. The damage is high enough. Also, if you are leeching, you are not on full life ( correct me if I am wrong). That would mean as long as weg get dmg, we won't be on full life, even if our overkill leech makes us appear to be full. So we would loose dmg and AoE. Melee damage on full life would be useful for some kind of CI melee.

6) like I said, enough dps, doesn't matter much, why corrupt your jewels and risk loosing them?

I guess that's it pretty much, and btw, making videos is some effort, so it's hard to keep a regular schedule if you are not a streamer or somehow in this business.

Feel free to correct me.
Dernière édition par Flurbereinigung, le 1 sept. 2016 16:05:25
"
Flurbereinigung a écrit :
Well, for the guy above:
1) Those vaal sparkers are different, they used the sacrificial harvest jewel to refill their spark faster( it gave the chance for an additional vaal soul, use multiple and every kill provides two souls per kill). The unique jewel warlords reach for example is a jewel that gives +2 melee range, but if you equip 3, it doesn't give +6 melee range but only +2. Their effects do not stack. He could use different unique jewels, but not many benefit us.

2) he is pretty close to godlike equipment, legacy gear, a corrupted disfavor, enchants. Not much to do at this point. Maybe a +1 max res legacy kaoms :D

3) hard to fit another curse in this setup

4) survivability, no matter how much dps you have, if you are melee and you have low health, you will get oneshot. Not good, especially when you get to 90+, where deaths hurt a lot. We don't need another 6L, our main skill is cyclone. And kaoms provides 500 flat life, in his case, legacy kaoms provides even 1000. So we don't have to put that much into life and still easily get to 6k+ life.

5) no use, AoE is more important and that gem gives a ton. The damage is high enough. Also, if you are leeching, you are not on full life ( correct me if I am wrong). That would mean as long as weg get dmg, we won't be on full life, even if our overkill leech makes us appear to be full. So we would loose dmg and AoE. Melee damage on full life would be useful for some kind of CI melee.

6) like I said, enough dps, doesn't matter much, why corrupt your jewels and risk loosing them?

I guess that's it pretty much, and btw, making videos is some effort, so it's hard to keep a regular schedule if you are not a streamer or somehow in this business.

Feel free to correct me.

What this guy said :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires