[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
ladyjaja a écrit :
Would this build still be Viable in 3.4 Delve, with all the block nerfs???

I think with Versatile Combatant this build should still be very viable, also with the Static Strike rework and secondary damage changes, I am very eager to try this out in 3.4
"
ladyjaja a écrit :
Would this build still be Viable in 3.4 Delve, with all the block nerfs???

Gladiator is the only one not affected by nerf and static strike got some buff, so I will try this as league starter.
I was planning on playing something similar this league, have you thought about manually casting tempest shield and linking it with curse on hit with conductivity and elemental weakness? At max block it pretty much acts like Blasphemy while not costing mana and since you are always blocking it never runs out. Using Windscream boots you are able to apply both while giving pretty respectable stats.
Can you send 3.4 version
Hello author, just here to ask a question and rubbing your ego. I love this build, this is my all time favorite build in POE, been playing it since Perandus league. As for the question, Is Varunastra completely no-go for the build now days?

Thanks for upkeeping the build!
Author please update this build.
yo guys, sorry for the intervention but in preparation of the upcoming Delve in STD, i decided to rebuild my Maxblock Gladiator and have a walk in STD happyland.

i dont care about budget and this is when minmaxing in STD gets really funny (its not fully minmaxed, but hey).

atm i am at 8k life, get 82% block chance without having to use The Anvil, get crab barrier phys reduction and Puritybros. Frenzy- and Enducharges are up almost all the time(thx to Outmatch/Outlast and The Red Nightmare).

i did try The Perfect Form (for extra Arctic Armour on top and phase accro but atm switched to Belly, will test further tho).
for full lazyness i chose Cyclone. dps with flask and totem in HO is 361k, mostly phys. during fights, the damage can go up even more.

t16 content is semi-afk'able.

Spoiler

I was finally able to buy the Bringer of Rain Helmet and the Tabula Rasa Armour, but they won't work together.

What I currently have isn't bad, but I still die too often, especially if I meet Argus. I still have 4L armour since Vorici is still level 5 and Orbs of Fusing are rare. I haven't completed the last Gladiator trial.

I'd appreciate any feedback from others running this build. Thanks.
Dernière édition par KingJim2939, le 23 sept. 2018 16:26:13
"
KingJim2939 a écrit :
I was finally able to buy the Bringer of Rain Helmet and the Tabula Rasa Armour, but they won't work together.

What I currently have isn't bad, but I still die too often, especially if I meet Argus. I still have 4L armour since Vorici is still level 5 and Orbs of Fusing are rare. I haven't completed the last Gladiator trial.

I'd appreciate any feedback from others running this build. Thanks.

i played this one before so I would say use the BotR helmet, drop the armor.
get better boots, smth with life and resists. Same for belt (you can ez get 90+ life belt with some resists). Shield should go away too and mings heart as well and get smth that actually gives you hp. other ring is also bad, almost no hp, you can easily get one for chaos or 2 which is much better.

helmet is cheap 6L which will boost your HP, block and dps/clear. unless you got a lot of currency for a 6L armor then its your go-to helmet.
Thanks Hollycz.

You said "helmet is cheap 6L". I'm confused as helmets max at 4L.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires