[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

1) Rough tested brutality in 3.0 on my BoR + 300 dps axe. Brutality (and vulnerability) has around same dps as original setup + hatred and herald. Since ele dps is just tooltip warrior without damage pen i think brutality might be better. Just slot in haste an vulnerability if you can.

2) Played a similar version on this in the 1 week legacy race. Ended up overall rank 75 and gladiator rank 5. Clear speed is not god tier but fast-tier up to about T13-14 maps by the end of the week. It was very very fast with sunder. I added in my own twist of poison and double dipping since this was the last chance to abuse it. Just switched some passives in the dot tree, and swap in poison gem for added fire gem, then use atziri and sulphur flask.

(total output is around 230k dps? with like 30-40 stacks of poison max, with room to grow if use lightning trap and other expensive flasks - i can check my path of building to give a concrete number but around there is very achievable after 1 week).

Anyways, definitely a good league starter, if not the best. I've done max block gladiator as my first character in 3 leagues/races and my opinion stays the same. Defensive and dps and budget wise this is the smoothest and most well rounded. 1h axes are pretty cheap (i prefer cheap 1h gear dependence for league starting rather than skill gem level, or 6-link, or unique dependence). And bor is definitely doable within the first week, no need for 6 link, and jack the axe (20 chaos early league) then transitioning to soul taker (70-100 chaos) is not crazy expensive.
Where do you get your leech from aside from the small amount from the Splitting Strikes nodes?
"
Kday a écrit :
Where do you get your leech from aside from the small amount from the Splitting Strikes nodes?

Blood rage is huge for leech (1.2%). If you need more leech, take the three points to vitality void, then you can leech max up to 25% of your health per second instead of the default 20%, which is nice. Blood rage was enough for me tho, since our phys dps is okay-good that we reach the leech cap in no time.
Any one use a nonbudget friendly version of this? I am pretty intimidated by the 203 pages to go through...
Im thinking how i could get this base build to a full convert build (ok 90% i still want low dps bleeds)
But right now i don't get anything good together even with 100-200ex gear xD

mfg
Majin
"
Bigschwang a écrit :
Any one use a nonbudget friendly version of this? I am pretty intimidated by the 203 pages to go through...

I have not played a high budge of this build, although i've played one to level 96 in prophecy league using poison. But here's some upgrades that i remember off the back of my mind.

1) the surrender shield. bis shield. aegis may be a good option too but may need to shift some tree to the templar side, maybe. Could get +1 curse anvil and dual curse with reckoning-curse on hit.

2) the red nightmare for more end charge generation.

3) legacy soultaker - goes from 300 dps to 400 dps, doesnt get any better than that.

4) i tested maxed out gear with legacy soultaker, and using legacy voidheart and void manipulation instead of added fire gem (similar dps output as melee damage on full life but its 100% uptime, both way better than added fire gem), minor passive shift to dot tree, max buffs/flasks/shock - ~1.7 million dps against trash under perfect condition and ~500-600k dps against shaper (nonshock). This takes about 200 exalts or more, and not worth the currency investment. This will clear shaper maybe, but dps is not good for the investment. So in short, if you want high dps, go for atziri acuity crit build with crazy instant leech so you dont need as much defense. If you want a low-medium budget of high tankiness and okay damage that can clear everything up till guardians, go for this.

Edit: by testing i meant path of building XD, also for 3.0, forget poison or bleed dps, the original build stays the same with about 200-300k max dps unless there are some new uniques/passive changes/skill gems we don't know about.

Dernière édition par hyukin, le 20 juin 2017 18:34:55
Your youtube videos for the static strike what weapon are you using there looks like a short sword of some sort and why is it glowing like orange/ gold
I see that all the guards are down. Has anyone had any luck with Uber atziri or the shaper?
I'm interested to know what should I pick in v3 when it comes to bandits.

Until now I was taking:

NORMAL: Help Oak
CRUEL: kill all
MERCILESS: Help Oak

Would like to hear what OP think about bandits for v3.
"
Yager2331 a écrit :
Your youtube videos for the static strike what weapon are you using there looks like a short sword of some sort and why is it glowing like orange/ gold

It is the varunastra sword, a perandus league exclusive unique. You can still get them as of 2.6 legacy league. I prefer soul taker, but they are about the same.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires