RANGER FACEBREAKER - CRIT

Can this build be UBER viable?
"
TakenHeart a écrit :
Can this build be UBER viable?

Hi buddy this is not a foolproof Uber build. But with enough skill you can do Uber.

Two sad issues for EV Facebreakers though:
- no Whirling Blades to avoid flameblasts from clone - so you will need to rely on movement speed to avoid the blasts. I have done this before and once you get the hang of it it is not so hard, but if you fuck up you can expect to die lol unless you block/dodge the blast.

- Regular mobs: these guys hit like trucks - sadly they can 1-2 shot an EV melee build. They inflict status ailment so you can get frozen or shocked, as well as stunned a lot. Dangerous. You will need to make liberal use of Stibnite for blinds. With LS I just DPS'd them from range but we can't do that as Facebreakers. On the other hand we have way higher DPS so we can freeze/one-shot/kill these packs quickly and move on.

Otherwise everything else for Uber Atziri herself is ok. For spear clone - just pop Vaal Grace (I would carry 3x Vaal Grace) and then fight around the spear clone and use Stibnite to blind. Heck if you even want more safety you can spec Ondar's for Uber Atziri.

Uber Trio I think will be ok - You'll have to DPS A'alai first very fast. The other two you can facetank with your EV + dodges + Rumi block + blind from Stibnite - their attacks will miss. Can add a Vaal Grace as well on top. This is where high DPS helps a lot, so you can kill fast and take no hits.

Uber Vaal is fine - you can just kill each as they spawn. My melee LS build was doing this with way lower DPS so definitely shouldn't be a problem.

Good thing about all the Uber fights is you can drop an Ancestral Totem - you can link him with Fortify + Blind. He can do some distraction, but mostly he is there to give you high APS buff to boost your burst damage against the bosses.

I may also need to customize a few things - maybe drop Assassin's Mark for a defensive aura like Enfeeble / Temp Chains (when linked to Blasphemy it will not be reflected); and/or change the Ascendancy to other Raider passives.
Dernière édition par Ceryneian, le 30 avr. 2016 18:27:47
Added new vid:

T14 Vaal Temple boss fight:
https://youtu.be/nMeGDHqalvs
Dernière édition par Ceryneian, le 1 mai 2016 02:41:54
Absurd damage ^^
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
And then he came to the conclusion that better use curse?

Assassin's Mark or Elemental Weakness?

I tested Warlord's Mark, I know you do not have much to do with the build, but I liked the regeneration of life.

Another thing, would not have to sell a Facebreaker with 900% + with a friendly price? My only has 788% :(
"
Panini_aux_olives a écrit :
Absurd damage ^^

She's so much fun xD
"
Ponto99 a écrit :
And then he came to the conclusion that better use curse?

Assassin's Mark or Elemental Weakness?

I tested Warlord's Mark, I know you do not have much to do with the build, but I liked the regeneration of life.

Another thing, would not have to sell a Facebreaker with 900% + with a friendly price? My only has 788% :(

Hi buddy, Assassin's Mark is still better - losing the power charges is too much DPS loss to compensate for the extra ele damage.

If you want to reduce DPS - feel free to try other curses on Blasphemy. Warlord's sounds good. Also Temporal Chains would be very good.

Actually buddy I found an old character with 999% FB yesterday (Dominating Blow Scion hehe) - this will get me over 900k AOE. I'll give you my 935% if you are on Standard. I'll be online this weekend: IGN is Tiurakh.

Not sure if you can follow but this is the math I did for Ass Mark vs. Ele Weakness vs. HoA. I believe this math is right but if anyone sees an error let me know:

- Dropping Ass Mark is 0.8x DPS loss
- Ele Weakness is 1.19x gain - so dropping Ass Mark and using Ele Weakness is 0.96x DPS loss
- HoA is 1.08x - so dropping Ass Mark and using HoA is 0.87x DPS loss

Dernière édition par Ceryneian, le 3 mai 2016 01:16:46
Question on body armor: What are your thoughts on Daresso's Defiance? Versus Belly of the Beast, it seems like:

Pros:
- Flat life (is this better or worse than the life percentage)
- Added dodge
- Added life leach
- Higher base evasion (~+600)
- Endurance charge/onslaught generation (endurance charge would help with immortal call proc)

Cons:
- No life percentage (but is this outweighed by the flat life)
- No life flask recovery rate
- No resistances

I'm using Daresso's on a similar raider character and it seems to be working well, but was curious about your opinion?
"
srh4439 a écrit :
Question on body armor: What are your thoughts on Daresso's Defiance? Versus Belly of the Beast, it seems like:

Pros:
- Flat life (is this better or worse than the life percentage)
- Added dodge
- Added life leach
- Higher base evasion (~+600)
- Endurance charge/onslaught generation (endurance charge would help with immortal call proc)

Cons:
- No life percentage (but is this outweighed by the flat life)
- No life flask recovery rate
- No resistances

I'm using Daresso's on a similar raider character and it seems to be working well, but was curious about your opinion?

Our if I pack a 935% Facebreaker will make a person very very very happy :) :) I am in default and will be online rather the weekend.

So I'm trying to leave a Daresso with 6L. I think with the gain of endurence charge, gains strength and damage reduction, I think it ends up being the same thing. Not to mention that the IC will last a little longer. Once you get 6l will test.

To build enjoying this'm already almost lvl 90.

And thanks for the help.
NIce build as always Ceryneian, one question do you know what the damage would be with bringer of rain im guessing it would be a big loss half the phys and no crit but am interested from a defensive view point, cheers fhark.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires