Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@yoshimtu: One of your wands is missing cast speed, the other spell crit. After getting that, and a few more levels to pick all the crit nodes your DPS will skyrocket.

But even more important, you really need more life from gear. Boots will be the easiest to replace, then get a Call of the Brotherhood and another ring with life, mana, mana regen and resistances.
After that look for a crit amulet with atleast 30% crit multi (elreon can add crit chance if open suffix), life, mana and mana regen.

When all that is done, you can start saving up for a good 5/6L chest and gameplay should be way smoother than now.
twitch.tv/enki91
Void battery is really good ? i have 20ex now, and dont know which update is good now.
Explain for noob (me) why is Avatar of Fire is good.

Otherwise it was a good read. Picking up game for first time after CBT.
@Thared: Void Battery is only worth it if you have all power charges on passive tree AND dualwield them.

With all power charges, a single VB is equal to a wand with 120% (+20% implicit) spell damage + good cast speed, spellcrit and mana, which a rare wand can beat at a lower price (due to possible flat dmg, lightning % or crit multi, all can be added through masters too) while not suffering from VB's drawback.

With a second VB however, you gain another power charge which makes each wand giving a total of 165% spell damage, which is harder to beat for a rare wand at that price.

@asphexor: We do not use Avatar of Fire. Did you mean a different passive node?
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91 oh... I guess I had another tab open. Well, dont mind me then :D
Dernière édition par asphexor, le 15 sept. 2015 11:32:12
"
Enki91 a écrit :
@Thared: Void Battery is only worth it if you have all power charges on passive tree AND dualwield them.

With all power charges, a single VB is equal to a wand with 120% (+20% implicit) spell damage + good cast speed, spellcrit and mana, which a rare wand can beat at a lower price (due to possible flat dmg, lightning % or crit multi, all can be added through masters too) while not suffering from VB's drawback.

With a second VB however, you gain another power charge which makes each wand giving a total of 165% spell damage, which is harder to beat for a rare wand at that price.

@asphexor: We do not use Avatar of Fire. Did you mean a different passive node?

thank for answer me. with 1 void my base dps just 16k with no charge , and 42k with full charge. if i get more 1 void wand. my base dps so low...could it hard to start ?
hi there does someone have a useful option option for leap maybe ? some ideas ?
@TroubleWalke: Are you talking about Intuitive Leap or Leap Slam? I'm guessing the former.
You could use it in the Witch jewel socket to take the power charge, 4% spell dmg per p. charge, Alchemist and Dark Arts and save a few pathing nodes. It's not the most optimal thing to do and i would only recommend it if you already have the jewel, since it's quite expensive.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for fast reply :) I got a intuitive leap drop some days ago, but i didnt see any spots where it seems rly useful so i wanted to ask here before i sell it. Thanks for your help ! :)
Dernière édition par TroubleWalke, le 24 sept. 2015 13:41:51
Hey, just wanted some opinions on a few viable armour that I have now. I crafted one and bought the others. Ps since I'm playing in a different server, I've uploaded them onto imgur. Thanks!

http://imgur.com/a/4Z5MA

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires