Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Wish they'd buff arc somehow it feels so lackluster nowadays. I'm sitting with gear on standard for over 60ex, 125k tooltip with powercharges. Clearspeed is decent, singletarget is abit lacking but can still kill t14/15 bosses in >5-10 seconds unless there's crazy mods on map. Problem i guess is to get respectable damage, survivability must be sacrificed.
IGN: Onlydamage
Dernière édition par Lingonn, le 17 déc. 2016 02:05:58
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :
I have one question,how can i connect all those support skills that are supposed to go with Arc if we are having dual wands,since there are only 3 sockets on 1 wand if im correct? that means i can only have arc and 2 support skills with it,and then lets say i put 3 other support skills on another wand but that wouldnt do anything,because theres no skill there to benefit from it,im a little confused here...and im lvl 33 btw,still dont have majority of the gems :D

Body armour, mate.
"
maykay a écrit :
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :
I have one question,how can i connect all those support skills that are supposed to go with Arc if we are having dual wands,since there are only 3 sockets on 1 wand if im correct? that means i can only have arc and 2 support skills with it,and then lets say i put 3 other support skills on another wand but that wouldnt do anything,because theres no skill there to benefit from it,im a little confused here...and im lvl 33 btw,still dont have majority of the gems :D

Body armour, mate.

so you are saying i should put arc in armor slot,that way i could have the support skills required for it?
What 4 gens go in the l4 armour arc added lighting and what else it's my first time playing Poe so I don't fully understand everything I'm level 29

"
Bakkkiii a écrit :
"
maykay a écrit :
"
Bakkkiii a écrit :

Body armour, mate.

so you are saying i should put arc in armor slot,that way i could have the support skills required for it?

If your body armour is 5-linked or 6-linked, yes. Body armour and 2H weapons have the most max slots (6).
"
Loveeh a écrit :
What 4 gens go in the l4 armour arc added lighting and what else it's my first time playing Poe so I don't fully understand everything I'm level 29

Well Im still using arc on my weapon with 3 sockets, I'm having spell echo and added lightning dmg with arc there, but I bought 6l armor so il add increase crit rate gem, cast speed and don't know what last, maybe, penetration?
Also maybe I'm wrong but when I see end game arc build players, it seems like they have alot more than 2-3 arc chains going on there, or they are just killing that fast so it looks like it.. Anyone knows?
It`s a very nice built, but im now level 63 and i can`t do breaches. I think its because thge damage reflect. Does anyone know, how i can handle this? I combined "arc" with "life on hit spport", but it dont help/work.

Thinking about to make a new char.

Thanks for the answers
@Lingonn: Yeah, selfcasting Arc is unfortunately not in its best state right now, the game just developed into a completely different direction than what's reasonably possible with this skill.
I'm still hoping there will be some solutions that aren't "switch Arc with x skill" or "convert to Fire for Burn Dmg", maybe the next big patch has something in store for us.

@Loveeh: At your level, use Arc + Added Lightning Damage + Faster Casting. Add in Lightning Penetration and replace Faster Casting with Spell Echo once you unlock those gems.

@Bakkkiii: Arc gains additional chains at certain level tresholds, and you can further boost it with the helmet enchantment at endgame. Check the wiki page to see when your gem gains more chains.

@SignOfDoom: Life Gain on Hit doesn't work with Spells, but if you have issues Life Leech gem can help.
When i leveled this build in Breach, i've noticed a point in Merciless where it's just better to avoid breaches until your DPS is enough to plow through them.
The issue is Arc can only hit a limited amount of monsters per cast, if you get a fast spawning high-density breach that you can't kill fast enough yet, the monsters will stack up quickly and get buffed by multiple rares.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey, I loved this built when I played it during Prophecy and was looking forward to playing it during Breach, but your warning made me reconsider: Why are Breaches dangerous until higher levels? And how do you define "higher levels"? Actual character levels or "gear levels"?

I did start another build (Flameblast), but am not enjoying it at all, so I am considering switching back to Arc (requires 16 or so passive refunds), but if I can't really do Breaches until I have all the endgame gear than I would probably look for something else.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires