3.24 KissMeQuick's Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion Occultist — Hyper Strong — Budget — T17 — Ubers

"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
tutstuts a écrit :
I've leveled the build, got a HH and pretty much the only thing I'm missing atm is the Bottled Faith.
My damage in maps is fine and survival is now ok, however I struggle baaaaadly against bosses. Couldn't even do regular Eater of Worlds.
What else aside from Bottled Faith should I do?

Awakened Cold Pen 5 and Empower 3 will literally double your damage - 300C cost, with Bottled Faith it will be triple - to 9M. Power charge on helmet will push it 11M. Also cold damage passives are useless.

I switch gems sometimes.
For mapping: Cruelty and Chain. For bossing: Empower 3 and Awakened Cold Pen (level 2 currently).
Still, I struggle at bossing.

Cold damage passives you mean at Watchers? I needed the cold convert to reach 100%.

"
Gaerlique a écrit :
https://pobb.in/Ef6sHy9Fraru Current POB, leveling so its not completed and im sure there's loads of work to be done. really confused as to where we get most of our ele resist after campaign is complete. any tips on more survivability?

Yeah, a lot to go. You should start from capping your resistances without flasks. Right now you have 30 fire resistance which is 2x damage taken. #1 goal should always be resistances capped at 75%. Otherwise it's just levels and more items.

"
Xypheric a écrit :
Hey Kiss,

Really excited to give this build a shot, I just finished act 10 Kitava with hollow palm leveling for the first time.

At what level would you suggest its safe to start switching over to this build? Or do I have to be 98 before I do?

What atlas passives would you cut out while putting in those levels?

You can start as soon as you finish acts. You can start by having rare gear with as much ES and life as possible while res capped.

"
tutstuts a écrit :

I switch gems sometimes.
For mapping: Cruelty and Chain. For bossing: Empower 3 and Awakened Cold Pen (level 2 currently).
Still, I struggle at bossing.

Cold damage passives you mean at Watchers? I needed the cold convert to reach 100%.

Cruelty is always weaker than Empower, because Empower gets extra levels from Dialla.

I am not sure what could you struggle with then. Your PoB shows 9M DPS with just gem changes.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey Kiss,

Thank you for the advise, helped me improve the damage quite a bit - went from 6M to about 17M in offensive gloves and about 14M with defensive unique gloves.

I have couple questions on further improvements:

1) How do you get all these uniques with 2 primaries - I don't see any on the market. I mean like Badge with leech and hatred boost, etc. Could use some tips on how to source them.

2) What is the regex for the T17 map mods or at least what I should be avoiding there?

Hello what I can upgrade. For now budget: ~10d
https://pobb.in/Wx1Ojw-7POTu
And what expensive upgrades I need in future?
Can you make guide how to craft ring from ur last pob? Please.
"
Ministerdave a écrit :
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
Ministerdave a écrit :
You had said that the socket colors should match the gems on Diallas but blue sockets give increased exp gain. I imagine the best combo is a 2 red 4 green set up right? Levels on Empower and Exsang and quality on all the other gems.

The main reason for Diallas is the sockets for Empower and Exsang. While the blue sockets affix is useless, the blue gems are the best for their slots.

Fully agree those gems are the best, but Dialla's doesn't care about socket color. You can put any color gem into any socket and get the additional level effector the 30%. Having blue sockets is pointless. You can socket blue gems into green sockets. Hence why you want a 4 green 2 red Dialla's. Literally the entire point of the chest is to roll those colors. So get it corrupted and roll them with tainted chromes. Even a 3/3 green red is better than any blues.

I would be very hesitant to follow anything this guide says when the author clearly doesn't understand how Dialla's works. Just look at his character this league and you will see that he doesn't.

He likes to flash a mirror around every few leagues though.. Yet can't be bothered to have even hit level 100 once?

Not a good sign for a guide author. That just means his builds aren't tested enough or aren't good enough to make the cut.
"
bㄴaㄷkㅁut a écrit :

I would be very hesitant to follow anything this guide says when the author clearly doesn't understand how Dialla's works. Just look at his character this league and you will see that he doesn't.

ANYTHING?

Yes, I actually did miss that one line, and the build gets another +5% more damage! That's great!

"
bㄴaㄷkㅁut a écrit :

He likes to flash a mirror around every few leagues though.. Yet can't be bothered to have even hit level 100 once?

Not a good sign for a guide author. That just means his builds aren't tested enough or aren't good enough to make the cut.

Good observation! This build doesn't even need level 100 to clear 100% of all the game's content completely deathless. Any tier, any Uber, any challenge - you got it B)
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Morgss a écrit :
Hey Kiss,

Thank you for the advise, helped me improve the damage quite a bit - went from 6M to about 17M in offensive gloves and about 14M with defensive unique gloves.

I have couple questions on further improvements:

1) How do you get all these uniques with 2 primaries - I don't see any on the market. I mean like Badge with leech and hatred boost, etc. Could use some tips on how to source them.

2) What is the regex for the T17 map mods or at least what I should be avoiding there?

1) You don't need any corruption, they're all just damage and defence multipliers - have to be smart with the purchases.

2) There are way too many different mods, I just roll over and make sure I don't get cooldown, action speed, recovery rate, extra projectile mods. You'll eventually over time see yourself what works and what doesn't.
"
mamkinexile a écrit :
Hello what I can upgrade. For now budget: ~10d
https://pobb.in/Wx1Ojw-7POTu
And what expensive upgrades I need in future?

It seems like your stormbrand and hextouch are not linked. I would invest into levels and then just take whatever corruptions are the most cost efficient. Helmet is +25% more damage, so that would probably be smart.

"
mamkinexile a écrit :
Can you make guide how to craft ring from ur last pob? Please.

No clue, but in general just 1 divine life+res+frostbite on hit is all you need.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
bㄴaㄷkㅁut a écrit :

ANYTHING?

Yes, I actually did miss that one line, and the build gets another +5% more damage! That's great!

I was unnecessarily rude there, apologies.

I posted with pre-coffee brain which doesn't seem to have room for kindness.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires