[3.24 Updated] Animate Weapon of Self Reflection + Ephemeral Edge Necromancer

"
CedricDur a écrit :
"
Zitta a écrit :
"
CedricDur a écrit :
I have to say thank you for making me discover my new favorite leveling skill. They are like SRS, but follow me, and like zombies, but fast and aggressive. I love it!

But the damage seems a bit low later on. 10 div for 3 million? I understand wanting the extra tankyness but it feels like it will be whittling the enemies once past white maps.

Also not using the new leech node before it is inevitably nerfed seems like a wasted opportunity. Wouldn't it would give that tankyness that the damage is being traded for?

Fair assessment. After playing for a week, I do feel like with those op spectres gone, this build is currently investing a bit too much into defense. Also it is pretty unfortunate that Ghost Reaver is just a little bit too far from my tree. Maybe with higher budget, a stats stacking version of this build will be able to utilize the fancy minion leech. Definitely a thing I want to try out later in the league!

How about anointing it instead? Or try to work in one of the unique boots that can be anointed for a second anointment?

I have been looking around and asking questions without much luck but how about a poison version? The new phantasmal might turns physical into chaos and applies wither. Could a Replica Innsbury work for yet MORE wither?

I'm clueless about these things.

That, my friend, is where PoB and poe.ninja comes in. Why ask other people's opinion when you can test your build idea yourself and/or reference exactly what they are doing :)

To answer your first question: keystones can't be anointed, or tattooed in this league, sadly.
It's 8 mil dps against trash mobs. You're barely hitting 2 mil once you set it to uber/pinnacle. Neat build, but make sure the config is right!
"
Deth_Meth a écrit :
It's 8 mil dps against trash mobs. You're barely hitting 2 mil once you set it to uber/pinnacle. Neat build, but make sure the config is right!

Just updated the pobs and specified their configs! Sorry this is my first post and don't really know the standards...
You chose me to ask if minion res is needed on the shield, because I plan to build according to your build to farm map t17 but I'm afraid they won't be resistant enough and will die easily when in map t17 the monsters and bosses are very terrible.
And can I increase the movement speed because 74% ms is a bit slow
Dernière édition par BlackLionXIII, le 15 avr. 2024 01:49:24
"
BlackLionXIII a écrit :
You chose me to ask if minion res is needed on the shield, because I plan to build according to your build to farm map t17 but I'm afraid they won't be resistant enough and will die easily when in map t17 the monsters and bosses are very terrible.
And can I increase the movement speed because 74% ms is a bit slow

Yes you'll need an extra 5% minion res somewhere to cap them, and yes there are really nasty mobs in t17 that can kill minions. When you are farming t17, you can swap Animate Guardian with culling strike support so that your guardian won't die and lose money. Other minions will die sometimes but you can always resummon them back.

In terms of movement speed, there's a node adjacent to our tree on the lower right; also you can swap Wrath and Haste for more speed.

On your shirt there is a corrup line "You take 50% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes" I can't find such a shirt on trade. If I remove that mod, will it affect my build much, and am I susceptible? It's better to kill a monster than not, thank you
"
BlackLionXIII a écrit :

On your shirt there is a corrup line "You take 50% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes" I can't find such a shirt on trade. If I remove that mod, will it affect my build much, and am I susceptible? It's better to kill a monster than not, thank you

No, it's not necessary to have that mod. Just be careful not to give mobs toooo much crit when rolling t17s and you'll be fine
You can replace the perandus pack with Split Personality which has better es and life, and currently Unnatural Instinct is cheap, you can buy it and attach it to the perandus pack and spend the 4 points you spent there to attack another place. add 1 jewel slot and 2 point es
Dernière édition par BlackLionXIII, le 15 avr. 2024 13:50:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires