3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

Loving the build! I managed to finish my Doctor set and plugged in a HH to the build. It's pretty fun in ultra juiced maps! I was recrafting my claws and hit cold/lightning on both. As far as I understand, that should be fine if I'm not running Trinity, right?

If anyone doesn't mind doing a profile check on me, I'd appreciate any feedback on areas that I could upgrade. Right now, I think my target is to get a couple new jewels but curious where others think I might upgrade.

Thanks for the build and in advance for any advice!
"
xMalachi a écrit :
Loving the build! I managed to finish my Doctor set and plugged in a HH to the build. It's pretty fun in ultra juiced maps! I was recrafting my claws and hit cold/lightning on both. As far as I understand, that should be fine if I'm not running Trinity, right?

If anyone doesn't mind doing a profile check on me, I'd appreciate any feedback on areas that I could upgrade. Right now, I think my target is to get a couple new jewels but curious where others think I might upgrade.

Action speed implicit on boots
Attack speed enchant on claws
Awk multistrike
Ele pen instead of dage on full life is more consistent
Exposure on gloves work against ele mastery
Dernière édition par Yalpe, le 2 janv. 2024 17:40:59
"
Yalpe a écrit :
"
xMalachi a écrit :

Action speed implicit on boots
Attack speed enchant on claws
Awk multistrike
Ele pen instead of dage on full life is more consistent
Exposure on gloves work against ele mastery

Thanks Yalpe! Made those corrections and will continue my efforts on jewel crafting :)
I have not played in quite a few leagues but started back up this league.

I completely forget the league I followed your one build guide, maybe reave or some other melee.

Absolutely love this build. Super fun to play and not dying is awesome.

Wonder if you can give my guy a quick whats next to upgrade check. My resists are pretty dog water without flasks up so plan to adjust that a bit with the next two jewel slots I unlock but unsure where else I can improve.

Again, thanks for an amazing guide and I hope you continue to play and come up with new builds every league.
"
Toodapper a écrit :
I have not played in quite a few leagues but started back up this league.

I completely forget the league I followed your one build guide, maybe reave or some other melee.

Absolutely love this build. Super fun to play and not dying is awesome.

Wonder if you can give my guy a quick whats next to upgrade check. My resists are pretty dog water without flasks up so plan to adjust that a bit with the next two jewel slots I unlock but unsure where else I can improve.

Again, thanks for an amazing guide and I hope you continue to play and come up with new builds every league.

Tyvm my man, glad you like it.

Fix charms, rare gear implicits, jewels, accuracy probably, gloves/ring... I'd go with diamond flask instead of silver etc...
heya Torstein, great guide!

I'm thinking of this as a ssf character, bored of trade already.

How viable in ssf is it do you think? just the eternal damnation i'm a little worried about and whether this character can do sanctums at all as a melee build.

Thanks in advance :)
As usual, Torstein comes up with an absolute banger of a build that is off the beaten path. Only level 81 and this build already feels amazing (though I've put about 80 div into it already). Yes it's pricy, but this is THE league to play expensive builds. Just wondering if HH or Mageblood are ever better than Chains of Emancipation? I have both. Anyways, thanks again. I played your PS build 3 seasons in a row until GGG killed it. This build feels like it with the use of WB and Claws. But way tankier and even more powerful, especially against single target which it just annihilates.
"
JayCy a écrit :
As usual, Torstein comes up with an absolute banger of a build that is off the beaten path. Only level 81 and this build already feels amazing (though I've put about 80 div into it already). Yes it's pricy, but this is THE league to play expensive builds. Just wondering if HH or Mageblood are ever better than Chains of Emancipation? I have both. Anyways, thanks again. I played your PS build 3 seasons in a row until GGG killed it. This build feels like it with the use of WB and Claws. But way tankier and even more powerful, especially against single target which it just annihilates.

I tested Mageblood for like 3 hours, then sold the belt again :D
Honestly, the Rage Uptime with Chains is just so nice and gives a solid defensive layer as well as an offensive burst phase that feels amazing. Flex Flask Slot for Bottled Faith is also nice, and we basically want taste of hate and dying sun, making mageblood instantly a non-perfect option. Same goes for defensive layers... we do NOT want evasion really, as this lowers our chance to get hit which also lowers our chance to gain endurance charges so at least for this league this is out of the question with charms/that which was taken. Armor does not do much at all, so there really isn´t a lot of flasks we would benefit from in the mageblood setup. Hence the belt feels kinda bad for this build, especially when considering price.
"
Vennto a écrit :
"
JayCy a écrit :

I tested Mageblood for like 3 hours, then sold the belt again :D
Honestly, the Rage Uptime with Chains is just so nice and gives a solid defensive layer as well as an offensive burst phase that feels amazing. Flex Flask Slot for Bottled Faith is also nice, and we basically want taste of hate and dying sun, making mageblood instantly a non-perfect option. Same goes for defensive layers... we do NOT want evasion really, as this lowers our chance to get hit which also lowers our chance to gain endurance charges so at least for this league this is out of the question with charms/that which was taken. Armor does not do much at all, so there really isn´t a lot of flasks we would benefit from in the mageblood setup. Hence the belt feels kinda bad for this build, especially when considering price.

Ah. I figured it wouldn't be that great. I dropped one about ten days ago and messed with it in another build, but I didn't care for the build. HH is great in my Scourge Arrow of Menace PF (Palsteron's build, basically). But the sheer amount of projectiles that thing let's loose when buffed to hell with HH buffs is too much for the game engine (especially when opening enraged Strongboxes) :D . I'll just stick with what Torstein says is BiS for now than. Thanks for the reply.
If u wanna bother, u can buy a bunch and get a solid corruption. crit chance during flask is what i´ve settled for, since I got a lot of triple multi jewels and not maxed out chance yet. Crit multi would be best in most cases. All res is nice.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires