3.24 Torstein's GodSlayer - Molten Strike - Melee Unhinged

"
Khesahn20 a écrit :
Made the character and got to 80, thanks again for this guide its been very smooth so far. Just getting some levels so I can start some harder content but so far so good.

One thing that I was excited about though for this build was the fact it was using herald of ice. I always want to use them but never have a build that includes it. Reason being is I love the MTX I have for it lol. I did notice it going off early when I bought it back in A2, but some time along the way the explosions stopped.

Its a minor thing because rest of the build has been great. Im not familiar with the mechanics of HoI I hardly ever play any sort of elemental build. Is there a reason that HoI doesnt do the big booms on this build or do I just need more damage or what?

Reason why your Herald of Ice explosions doesn't work is in this

To shatter the enemy you need to freeze them first. To freeze assuming you have Cold damage you need either chance to freeze or critical strike. This keystone disables crits. Just respec it and follow the progression on developing your tree.
There is part how passive tree should look like before clusters. It's in the starter PoB.
Ohhhh that makes sense! Thank you so much for detailed response. Respecced out of it and the beautiful ice explosions are back. Character just got so much more enjoyable again lol.
heya,what charms to use?
"
JURITO1000 a écrit :
heya,what charms to use?

First of all, you CAN actually play this build with Maji - 25% inc. life from not using gloves combined with a +2 tincture is def. a very potent option that is easier to optimize than primalist.

With that out of the way, modifiers u want to prioritize:

- 0.X critial strike chance while on max Power charges
- no extra dmg from critial strikes while elusive
- chance to gain power charge on crit strike

With those covered, there is a huge amount of benefitial mods, including crit chance/multi against burning/shocked enemies, chance to gain phasing on kill, endu charges when hit, cannot be stunned while leeching, shock from hits always increase dmg taken by at least X, chance to create conq ground, conq. Ground increases dmg taken by at least X..

So you basically want to cover the mandatory modifiers and then fill up based on your preferences and target farm. Bossing means endu charge on hit and stun immunity only are "okayish", conq. Ground dmg increase is rather wasted for mapping,etc.

Ah yes, and then there is obviously the +1 proj charm if you so desire to put like 50div into a single charm mod (spoiler: Unless extra minmaxing I do not consider this worth it)
Dernière édition par Vennto, le 28 déc. 2023 06:22:51

Build coming slowly but surely to a close... And holy hell, what a beast. If you wanna see bosses get utterly confused what killed them: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM8NFjJx279-fMGgESDVbKxnl5B3J225K
Dernière édition par Vennto, le 28 déc. 2023 11:19:26
Hello. Thanks for build sharing, having blast with molten strike :) Got descent gear i think and now looking for next upgrade. Got around 60 div to spent, maybe u can check my pob and say what to upgrade first. Better weapons or maybe awakened multistrike.

My pob: https://pobb.in/j43LaW1yWV6o
"
Repp69 a écrit :
Hello. Thanks for build sharing, having blast with molten strike :) Got descent gear i think and now looking for next upgrade. Got around 60 div to spent, maybe u can check my pob and say what to upgrade first. Better weapons or maybe awakened multistrike.

My pob: https://pobb.in/j43LaW1yWV6o

-Put Harvest enchant on body armour for Intelligence so you can respec 1 passive point
-Alchemist Diamond flask of the Lizard ain't good, too short duration. Get one with t1 suffix
-you're missing some Accuracy
-Chains of Emancipation with crit multi implicit
-ring could be somewhat better
-silver flask with double t1 mods

Aw Multi is instant ~10% more upgrade so if you can afford it go for it.
Claws are ok in general.
I'd also respec Martial Prowess and Frenzy mastery for now. With that 1 int point, take Adjencent Animosity with less proj speed mastery. Should in reality give more dps, as more balls with hit the boss.
For you it's only small improvements left here and there with levels that add up in the end to final dps.
Overall looks ok. Just keep grinding. :)
"
Overall looks ok. Just keep grinding. :)

Thanks for advice. Passive tree, flask changed and got belt 25% crit multi with 12 try xD
Hey i have a question is a mageblood good or bad for the build?
"
philaiwnl a écrit :
Hey i have a question is a mageblood good or bad for the build?

Mageblood can be good but build should be adapted to it, meaning you can unload a lot of resistances for example onto flasks.

HH is more plug & play kind of deal. You just have to worry about capping Chaos res without the belt slot.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires