💀 Skeleton Archers Necromancer 💀 [update for 3.24]

i will try this ty u
Thanks for sharing. Very interesting build. Could you also share the leveling build setup in PoB? It seems only full build is showed in PoB right now. Thanks in advance.
"
BatGlare a écrit :
I love your build. Since nobody play archers and archer got buff this league. Im going to league start and bring archer to heaven.

I copy your build and show its good enough ok im not good wiht this but we will see. :)
I didn't even know this was a thing. Will definitely have to try at some point.

Feedback on the post:
Spoiler
I was just scrolling through for the forums and saw this. I could not figure out how you focused summoned Skeleton Archers until the very bottom of the Budget section. For the uninformed, could you put the name of the skill gem near your "welcome to the guide"? Summon Skeletons of Archers / (vaal) Summon Skeletons of Archery

I thought it would be on the gear, but your gear is only showing regular Summon Skeletons.

And one additional ask, would you be able to provide a video of the build mapping? All I see are static bosses. Maybe just clearing a Dunes or something.
So we have to press all the offerings and curses 1 by 1?
How do you trigger molten shell? I can't use it and have to take off a curse gem to use automation for it.
idk how to delete this
yea, what about it
Dernière édition par Voidurai, le 18 avr. 2024 01:34:16
"
watashiwamankind a écrit :

Was there an answer for this? Seems like pretty awful QoL to press all of this manually?
Great guide currently trying it in necropolis league, what Skin of the lords chest would you use if eldritch battery isnt available. currently i feel some of the keystone brick the build sometimes and cant seem to find "decent" next best option. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Spoiler
"
Centarion a écrit :
"
watashiwamankind a écrit :

Was there an answer for this? Seems like pretty awful QoL to press all of this manually?

You have to cast each offering manually. I prefer it this way because it fits the idea/speed of the build since you have to summon skeletons all the time anyway. It's not an automated build with permanent minions. Feel free to change the belt and use just 1 offering instead. Or you can automate that offering into the wand with a craft. You can even try to automate all three into a wand but you may (and most likely will) lack sockets.

Spoiler
"
Fubaris a écrit :
Great guide. Currently trying it in Necropolis league. What Skin of the Lords chest would you use if Eldritch battery isn't available? Currently I feel some of the keystone brick the build sometimes and can't seem to find "decent" next best option. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The rule with Skin of the Lords is that until you find the correct one, you just take the cheapest one with a keystone that doesn't do anything. For example with The Impaler or Crimson Dance, etc.. My suggestion is to just use any body armour that has high life/defense until you find the correct Skin of the Lords. Until then you can just go directly to Eldritch battery on the passive tree if you feel you really need it. You can just use mana and Clarity before this optimization.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires