[3.22] Golemancer Elementalist | Trial of the Ancestors

Thank you for the build, currently just reach map with it - the problem that I have is the damage seems pretty low granted I haven't got any primordial jewel or anima jewel, sometimes can't even finish Alva (defense is pretty good though so far).

Wondering if anyone have any suggestion? Thank you.
"
whyarewehere a écrit :
Thank you for the build, currently just reach map with it - the problem that I have is the damage seems pretty low granted I haven't got any primordial jewel or anima jewel, sometimes can't even finish Alva (defense is pretty good though so far).

Wondering if anyone have any suggestion? Thank you.

Thank you for playing my build! First suggestion I will make is to replace minion speed support gem with melee physical damage support gem. Minion speed sounds cooler for this build but melee physical damage gives about 2-3 times more damage than it does.

Your wand looks good for that level and if you can keep your offering up most of the time then good but if not I suggest crafting trigger craft on your wand to keep your offering up most of the time with little effort. Remember to use desecrate when bossing tho to keep your offering have access to corpses.

When you have the currency for it I suggest going for a 6-linked vis mortis, which should be about 10% damage increase.

After these try to achieve the endgame items on the build pob one by one as it fits your build. You can also take a look at some replies in this post as other people suggested some other ways about the build which you may find more suiting to your playstyle.

I hope you enjoy the build and sorry for the late response!
Thank you for the suggestions.

Edit: got a vis mortem now, question is +1 on wand better or minions deal increased damage %?
Dernière édition par whyarewehere, le 12 sept. 2023 03:33:16
Why not use the ..."something..Might" jewel? The one that makes golems agressive?
Hello Zen_Zen_21,
I am currently following your guide. I just got to act 5, I checked price of triad grip with 4 green sockets and it was around 40 chaos. Can I play with the physical version until I have enough to buy it. Thank uoi.
"
nbminh5595 a écrit :
Hello Zen_Zen_21,
I am currently following your guide. I just got to act 5, I checked price of triad grip with 4 green sockets and it was around 40 chaos. Can I play with the physical version until I have enough to buy it. Thank uoi.

instead of 4 green sockets you can try to get one with 2-3 green sockets or get the cheapest one and craft *at least 3 green sockets on it while it has only 3 sockets (which you can also get via crafting bench)

and from there every time you get some jewellers you can spam 3 socket 4 socket bench crafts until you get that last green socket.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires