[3.24] Lightning Dancing Dervish Champ, 11 Mil Dps, 100k Ehp

have a couple of questions.
1) how are we sustaining flasks uptime on bosses?
2) how do we refresh fresh meat if our minions are immortal?
3) what content is build capable of with lvl85 pob?
4) rough estimate price for lvl94 pob?
5) transition from lvl85 to lvl94 pob can be done gradually or build will brick with resistances, so you need to buy updates in bulk?
Dernière édition par fensh, le 26 mars 2024 04:10:35
1) flasks are permanently up with the cast when effect ends enchantment. This is achieved with 1 passive point on the tree and Traitor. This has been tested by me in the past and pob also gives 100% uptime if you look on the flask.

2) fresh meat is refreshed just by picking items off the ground and/or waiting for the rampage to end. It happens more often then one might think, expecially if you choose content that already has built in downtime like expedition or harvest. For average content it's not a problem to run on 5 link, but for bosses you need to manage well the despawns. (big bosses have phases so it's not too hard)

3) For all mapping content you need around 2.5 mil dps that is high quality (comparable to dot and no ramping), we have 4.5, so more then enough. For ubers you need around 5.5 mil, so it will be a little bit short.
The level 85 pob lacks in defences, so if you do high tier red maps with that setup you will die sometimes, not in all maps, but sometimes yes, it also depends on what content you try and how skillful you are in choosing mobs.
I suggest stayig in low reds/heist untill you get upgrades.
If you want you can find my step by step irl progression in the first comments on the thread. That was a slightly different and inferior setup tho...

4) For the exact pob maybe 9-13 divs overall if you want those implicits on boots and gloves, the price is heavily depending on when you want those upgrades, and on how much of the gear you are able to craft yourself with rog and necropolis or buy without spending in metamods. Same for the cluster, maybe you can just buy failed crafting attempts for relatively cheap, maybe you can just alt spam, imprint regal and sell the imprint for profit, the market is always hard to predict.

5) the upgrades can be done gradually. Since we have enough dmage already imo, i will upgrade defensively first, this means that you get thread of hope and cluster jewel last. Those are huge damage boosts, but they amount for -60% cold and fire res, also while occupying jewel slots that you used for resistances! Simply dont use them if you can't cap resistances. Expecially the thread of hope near the starting point can be skipped, and with no cluster, also the mom one (don't skip the flask node tho)...
Keep in mind that if you fit in purity of fire instead of vitality, with just malachai and ruby flask you are always capped on fire res, this works even in the level 94 pob (and in the 85 one). But be carefull dropping too much life regen, or the build becomes unplayably tedius with life flask spam.
You can also use tattoes to cap fire res, since we have an abundance of str nodes, but you will have to respec them later.

Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 28 mars 2024 10:26:39
"
Snolaz a écrit :
1) flasks are permanently up with the cast when effect ends enchantment. This is achieved with 1 passive point on the tree and Traitor. This has been tested by me in the past and pob also gives 100% uptime if you look on the flask.

2) fresh meat is refreshed just by picking items off the ground and/or waiting for the rampage to end. It happens more often then one might think, expecially if you choose content that already has built in downtime like expedition or harvest. For average content it's not a problem to run on 5 link, but for bosses you need to manage well the despawns. (big bosses have phases so it's not too hard)

3) For all mapping content you need around 2.5 mil dps that is high quality (comparable to dot and no ramping), we have 4.5, so more then enough. For ubers you need around 5.5 mil, so it will be a little bit short.
The level 85 pob lacks in defences, so if you do high tier red maps with that setup you will die sometimes, not in all maps, but sometimes yes, it also depends on what content you try and how skillful you are in choosing mobs.
I suggest stayig in low reds/heist untill you get upgrades.
If you want you can find my step by step irl progression in the first comments on the thread. That was a slightly different and inferior setup tho...

4) For the exact pob maybe 9-13 divs overall if you want those implicits on boots and gloves, the price is heavily depending on when you want those upgrades, and on how much of the gear you are able to craft yourself with rog and necropolis or buy without spending in metamods. Same for the cluster, maybe you can just buy failed crafting attempts for relatively cheap, maybe you can just alt spam, imprint regal and sell the imprint for profit, the market is always hard to predict.

5) the upgrades can be done gradually. Since we have enough dmage already imo, i will upgrade defensively first, this means that you get thread of hope and cluster jewel last. Those are huge damage boosts, but they amount for -60% cold and fire res, also while occupying jewel slots that you used for resistances! Simply dont use them if you can't cap resistances. Expecially the thread of hope near the starting point can be skipped, and with no cluster, also the mom one (don't skip the flask node tho)...
Keep in mind that if you fit in purity of fire instead of vitality, with just malachai and ruby flask you are always capped on fire res, this works even in the level 94 pob (and in the 85 one). But be carefull dropping too much life regen, or the build becomes unplayably tedius with life flask spam.
You can also use tattoes to cap fire res, since we have an abundance of str nodes, but you will have to respec them later.

> 9-13 divs overall

holy, this cheap? def will try this build, thx for answers.
just now realised that -20 threads prob will be not that pricey.
No dex on any items.
How you equip the sword?
Am I missing something.
In the level 85 tree we get all dex needed from the tree, in the level 94 it's split personality, brutal restraint and tattoo of the tuatara. The duelist has high base dex.
Grace has higher dex requirement then the sword btw.
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 27 mars 2024 18:26:14
Improved the pob for level 85.

Added a new pob for level 90+ endgame builds that don't run grace.

Added this considerations in the main thread:

Immortal flesh debate: is it worth? First big pro: it gives access to huge regen, that is desperately needed for this build. Gives damage, and functions as at least 20% chance to evade, in my calculations, with just the sheer damage reduction that you get if you get hit by a lot of small hits at the same time. Big Life rolls + armour for endgame phys max hit, that is a weak point for the build.

Grace debate: Evasion is useless against uber bosses, so investing 50% mana reservation on a useless stat for engame looks silly. It's useful while mapping, sure, but then we can just use a jade flask. We reach 50% chance to dodge instead of the 75% granted by grace. We can then slot purity of ice, capping cold res to 90, giving huge boost to cold res, and freeing us from the 155 Grace dex requirement that we can now lower to 119 for the sword. This means we can drop split personality gaining an extra jewel socket, and drop the charisma annoint to get even more dmg since we reserve less mana %.
Plus, while mapping mobs get taunted most of the time, so really grace loses even more value.

Dropping grace means having 2 flasks setups: 1 for mapping and 1 for bossing. The flask uptime is still 100% for bosses and while mapping we can afk for 45 seconds before breaking the flask loop. They are otherwise always up while mapping too.

NEW ENDGAME TREE WITH NO GRACE:
(swap flaks for boss fights)
https://pobb.in/_hLXTjekkN_N

Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 28 mars 2024 10:43:23
What are your 2 flask setups specially? I'm only seeing one in the POB.
there are 2 item sets
"
Snolaz a écrit :
there are 2 item sets

Oh I didn't catch that for some reason. Thank you.
How do you make the minions dmg into lightning without the gloves?
might be missing something

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires