[3.23] Shockwave Cyclone Build (Chaos) | Berserker | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

"
MordragonLe a écrit :
This build does not work with any 2handed weapon? would be cool

I believe there is a fire version using Ngamahu Flame axe, which is much cheaper than this one.
This build is quite mid tbh, at 1.7k strength, lvl 90 and 5.4k life I have to be on my toes with content that I shouldn't otherwise be, especially when we consider the current investment already (30-50 div I would say).

Maybe im doing something wrong but it doesn't seem worth it.

edit: got it to 2k strength, it can do all the important bosses (only haven't tried uber elder), it dies at around 22/23 wave of simulacrum. From this point on it's hard to get it's defences up for delirious maps (80% or 100%) for t16 farming.
Dernière édition par Akumu7261, le 24 déc. 2023 07:50:59
Been pretty happy with this build. Thanks!
I have a question...

Firstly.. Great and fun build! I'm currently leveling one.

However I notice that mana is an issue, why is there no life/mana leach node in the build or a skills cost life? Or how do you sustain to use the skill?
Hey, the mana issues you are noticing a solved later with the "Channelling skills have -3 to total mana cost" making Cyclone cost just 1 mana plus part of the build is to get a cluster gem with "Fuel the Fight" which does provide mana leech
Are we going to see an improved version of this now that charms come into play? There are different ways to strengthen this build, I was wondering which is the optional most damage output path.
I managed to get 100 spell suppression chance, which is great layer of defense.
I'm playing a slayer version of this at the moment and it feels really good.

A few tips:

-skills cost 30% life instead of mana
life mastery removes cyclones mana cost with -6% channeling, helps with mana burn or no regen maps.

-you can use a combo of withering step and convocation (to start withering step CD)
to instantly apply 8 wither stacks on the move

-one medium warcry cluster can give both intimidate and (near) permanent onslaught with a 20/20 battlemages cry.

-accuracy is a very good budged split personality secondary stat

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires