[3.24] Hollow Palm Cyclone Build | Slayer | Necropolis | Path of Exile 3.24

Hey guys, hollow palm cyclone slayer build is here. Using The Dancing Dervish to get rampage and onslaught all the time.
I managed to hit 2066 dexterity at level 95.

Champion Version: https://youtu.be/w8N_24XtAgI

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 20-50 div

What is Hollow Palm Technique?
Hollow Palm Technique is a keystone passive skill which makes the player character count as Dual Wielding while Unencumbered. Basically we can't have any weapon, shield or gloves but we gain these stats:
- 40% more Attack Speed while you are Unencumbered
- 14 to 20 Added Attack Physical Damage per 10 Dexterity while you are Unencumbered

Brutal Restraint: You can see the mods you get from timeless jewels on path of building now. Try to get one with at least two "5% increased Dexterity" mod.

Precise Tecnique: 40% more Attack Damage if Accuracy Rating is higher than Maximum Life
- Make sure your accuracy rating is higher than your life.

Onslaught: While The Dancing Dervishes are manifested, the player character is considered unarmed and is affected by Onslaught.

Leveling: You can start using hollow palm tecnique at level 12. Start with ground slam and keep playing until like +60 level. Cyclone is not really good for leveling. Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Tabula Rasa
- Le Heup of All
- Karui Ward, Astramentis
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Belt of the Deceiver

PoB: https://pobb.in/BnawiwG1QV7M

Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dSwx

Build Video: https://youtu.be/8AZhpYbBW5w

Bandits: Kill All

3.23 CHANGES:
- Cyclone: No longer has "First Hit deals 50% less Damage", "Gain 1 Stage every 0.3-0.2 seconds while Channelling", "Lose 1 Stage every 0.3 seconds while not Channelling, +0.1 metres to radius per Stage, or Maximum 3-6 Stages. It now has 10% increased Area of Effect per 0.1 metre additional Melee Strike Range at all gem levels (previously 8%), and a base radius of 1.6 metres (previously 1.1).
- Gem quality changes.
- Lab enchants are gone.

3.24 CHANGES:
- Instant Skills can no longer be bound to Left-Click. (Use Steelskin manually.)

(Footage is from 3.22)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Cyclone - Infused Channelling - Melee Physical Damage (Awakened) - Impale - Pulverise - Brutality (Awakened)

Vaal Ancestral Warchief / Flame Dash (Lvl 11) / Steelskin / Blood Rage

Blood and Sand / Flesh and Stone / Pride / Dread Banner

The Dancing Dervish:
Maim / Blind / Increased Area of Effect / Faster Attacks / Minion Speed / Item Rarity
Dernière édition par wishdropper, le 28 mars 2024 07:32:51
Dernier bump le 20 avr. 2024 15:11:25
Trying out your build in standard. Seem quite good and fun. Thank you for the build!
Hello ! I'm currently trying this build and I have a question, what's the point of having 6 support gems on the weapon ?
Thanks and keep up the good work !
"
Diblow a écrit :
Hello ! I'm currently trying this build and I have a question, what's the point of having 6 support gems on the weapon ?
Thanks and keep up the good work !
Because those supports are for the skill that the weapon supplies = Dancing Dervishes + 6 supports
Thanks for the answer! I'm currently lvl 74 and this build is awesome, I just finished the campaign so I will start the end game content :D
What jewels would you recommend as alternatives while farming/saving for the unique?
How does this hold up endgame, only has 3.8k life, a lot of one shots i guess?
It's squishy and suffers bad from chill/slow or anything that reduces your attack speed. In Trials of ancestors event if you get to higher ranks and can't kill steady you're a slowed potato just waiting for the next 1 shot. Flasks are down, attack speed down, leech is down. It's just bad.

You want an average mapper sure, but you got a lot of choices for that and I wouldn't pick this.
Do you get any benefit from culling strike & IIR on your dervishes? With Headsman your hits will kill anything with ≤20% life anyway, so culling strikes at 10% life might never get a chance to happen.

What are the next best gems to put in the sword? It's a real shame hextouch doesn't work with minions.

Awesome build! Already at 15M and loving it on my way to min maxing lmao i'm curious on how to obtain these mods on the dancing dervish.

"
Adds 7 to 13 Chaos Damage
4% increased attack speed
6% chance to gain a frenzy charge on kill

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires