[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

Hi there, thanks for great guide. I tried to follow your guide but my Pob show a little bit less damage than expected. Is there anything for setup I need to do or anything I should upgrade for more damage?
https://pobb.in/B19oS-b8bEE8
Thanks in advance
"
Homucifer90 a écrit :
Hi there, thanks for great guide. I tried to follow your guide but my Pob show a little bit less damage than expected. Is there anything for setup I need to do or anything I should upgrade for more damage?
Thanks in advance

SadPanada way better than this than me, and sadpanadas advice when i asked similar pointed out we are capped on poison DoT (35K or something), so increasing damage can be irrelevant when u get there, so defense becomes investment area.

PoB i haven't figured out yet for this build. you need to go into configuration and check some boxes. biggest i noticed is number of withered stacks, i still donkt know how many we add but you will see it stacks damage fast.

i did notice you are less than 100% for chance to poison, I'd move points to get socket for another abyss gem in your large cluster jewel. vaal haste would be a relativly cheep upgrade too. finally, go have some fun with Tattoos!
So I played this build the last weeks of Ancestor and I wanted to leave my review. (I made some slight changes but it's basically the same)

1. It's probably one of the best boss killers. If the poisons ramp up the damage is obscene. Since ubers have damage reduction, investing a bit more in damage doesn't bring you against the dot cap. I basically can barely tell the difference between uber bosses and the normal version with how much damage they have. I am basically instaphasing uber maven. (once the poisons ramp up of course). Same goes for invitations. Unlike most builds, you can roll anything on feared and just faceroll it.

2. It's also great for sanctum. Running+dps and high damage, duh.

3. Clearspeed is ok. You are basically clearing with the hit component of the SRS.

4. Contents this build struggles with: Places where you have to clear and the hit component is not enough. If you have to wait for poisons to ramp up to clear then there is a problem.

Specifically, wave 30 simulacrums and flawless breachstones. While with wave 30 simulacrum you can cheese it by taking a bit more time to kill mobs, it's difficult content for this build and you should expect to fail a bunch of sims before w30.

Flawless breachstones are EXTREMELY difficult on this build. I am sure with a LOT of optimization you can end up doing one but I didn't care to bother. Basically the hit component of the SRS isnt enough to kill the mobs fast and you have to ramp up damage with poison, which is fine on bosses, but certainly not in Flawless breaches.

TLDR: amazing bosses, average clearspeed, very above average tankiness but not immortal (w30 omniphobia will still oneshot you with offscreen leap slam cuz only 20-30k armour), struggles with super endgame clear stuff like flawless breachstones.

Just my 2cents. I am glad I could try poison SRS. One of the strongest builds I ever played. I can see GGG nerfing it in the future.

You are going to need to add explode AG to clear that
Dernière édition par Larloch1821, le 20 nov. 2023 10:52:57
Been having so much fun with this build! I was wondering how one would go about getting mana reservation implicit on a helm? From CoB it looks like getting the helm with that implicit from the Purifier then crafting the rest?

"
Chaustrologic a écrit :
Been having so much fun with this build! I was wondering how one would go about getting mana reservation implicit on a helm? From CoB it looks like getting the helm with that implicit from the Purifier then crafting the rest?

You need a non-influenced helmet, possibly already crafted and then apply eater currency on it in order to get the implicit.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hey @MrsDeath_! Any updates on this build?
"
Larloch1821 a écrit :
So I played this build the last weeks of Ancestor and I wanted to leave my review. (I made some slight changes but it's basically the same)

1. It's probably one of the best boss killers. If the poisons ramp up the damage is obscene. Since ubers have damage reduction, investing a bit more in damage doesn't bring you against the dot cap. I basically can barely tell the difference between uber bosses and the normal version with how much damage they have. I am basically instaphasing uber maven. (once the poisons ramp up of course). Same goes for invitations. Unlike most builds, you can roll anything on feared and just faceroll it.

2. It's also great for sanctum. Running+dps and high damage, duh.

3. Clearspeed is ok. You are basically clearing with the hit component of the SRS.

4. Contents this build struggles with: Places where you have to clear and the hit component is not enough. If you have to wait for poisons to ramp up to clear then there is a problem.

Specifically, wave 30 simulacrums and flawless breachstones. While with wave 30 simulacrum you can cheese it by taking a bit more time to kill mobs, it's difficult content for this build and you should expect to fail a bunch of sims before w30.

Flawless breachstones are EXTREMELY difficult on this build. I am sure with a LOT of optimization you can end up doing one but I didn't care to bother. Basically the hit component of the SRS isnt enough to kill the mobs fast and you have to ramp up damage with poison, which is fine on bosses, but certainly not in Flawless breaches.

TLDR: amazing bosses, average clearspeed, very above average tankiness but not immortal (w30 omniphobia will still oneshot you with offscreen leap slam cuz only 20-30k armour), struggles with super endgame clear stuff like flawless breachstones.

Just my 2cents. I am glad I could try poison SRS. One of the strongest builds I ever played. I can see GGG nerfing it in the future.

You are going to need to add explode AG to clear that

In sanctum league I had the explodey AG and I found it troublesome to keep it alive on the level of content I was playing. This is why I prefer expendable supportive minions instead of investing to the survivability of our minions. I would much rather keep our character alive and invest into our defences instead of minion's, this is why mageblood makes this build 10 times better if not 20.
Also ty for the feedback, it is much appreciated.
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 7 déc. 2023 07:55:03
"
11Kobar11 a écrit :
"
Homucifer90 a écrit :
Thanks in advance

SadPanada way better than this than me, and sadpanadas advice when i asked similar pointed out we are capped on poison DoT (35K or something), so increasing damage can be irrelevant when u get there, so defense becomes investment area.

PoB i haven't figured out yet for this build. you need to go into configuration and check some boxes. biggest i noticed is number of withered stacks, i still donkt know how many we add but you will see it stacks damage fast.

i did notice you are less than 100% for chance to poison, I'd move points to get socket for another abyss gem in your large cluster jewel. vaal haste would be a relativly cheep upgrade too. finally, go have some fun with Tattoos!

This is true, once you have 100% poison chance and 100% accuracy rating and with enough damage increase you will reach the dot cap on bosses. If you feel like lacking damage on clear there might be other reasons than your minion damage modifiers being not enough. Like accuracy and poison chance.
Hey! i might be blind but what skill tree do i go with from the league mech?
"
coronawikro a écrit :
Hey! i might be blind but what skill tree do i go with from the league mech?

Wildwood is perfect for us, there are really good charms.
Indisponible
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires