[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital | Added MageBlood Version

"
cheapbunny a écrit :
"
jospa a écrit :
hey there,
currently enoying your build, but can't beat uber bosses yet.
is my dodging just bad or am i mussing something?

POB: https://pobb.in/8ek0s_enXCCZ

Your dps looks even higher than mine, should be able to do uber bosses comfortably. Maybe try to get more life on tree and max out your spell suppress.

ingame my spell suppress is at 100%, dont know why POB isn't showing it correctly. I will try to stack more health and max out my chaos res, this might be the reason. (or my cortex mods were just unlucky)
"
jospa a écrit :
"
cheapbunny a écrit :
"
jospa a écrit :
hey there,
currently enoying your build, but can't beat uber bosses yet.
is my dodging just bad or am i mussing something?

POB: https://pobb.in/8ek0s_enXCCZ

Your dps looks even higher than mine, should be able to do uber bosses comfortably. Maybe try to get more life on tree and max out your spell suppress.

ingame my spell suppress is at 100%, dont know why POB isn't showing it correctly. I will try to stack more health and max out my chaos res, this might be the reason. (or my cortex mods were just unlucky)

You see 100% in game because "10% chance to suppress spell when full life" on tree. Cortex mods could be very nasty.
What do you think about this build in 3.23? Gonna work ?
"
Avantiii a écrit :
What do you think about this build in 3.23? Gonna work ?

Still gonna work, no big change to the build in 3.23, some of the bigger changes to the build so far:
i) 2 additional projectiles from helmet enchant removed, 20% quality grants 1 additional projectile instead.

ii) 1-120 lightning damage boot enchant removed

Both changes are nerf to the build, but the new Affliction Ascendancy prolly can make up for the loss.
Will you be updating this for the new season, would love to play this build again
"
hypergod a écrit :
Will you be updating this for the new season, would love to play this build again

Yes, I will be updating this build, it should be more or less the same as 3.22 but we haven't got the transfigured gem for Artillery Ballista yet.
Updated to 3.23
Any tips on what New Ascendancy Trees we should use and if we can make use of any of the new skill gems.
I see rain of splinters in the pob, but not mentioned on the post here. It is a jewel needed for the build?
"
Parthieon a écrit :
I see rain of splinters in the pob, but not mentioned on the post here. It is a jewel needed for the build?

Didn't know i missed out the jewel, will add into the post.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires