3.21 Champion of the Armageddon brands

i found flame wall and magma orb to be really effective for leveling.

fun too.

however i don't think you would have access to them at league start.
Any 3.21 updates?
Seems like a really cool build.
Trying to league start with it.
Hi,

The only thing that might indirectly affect the build this league are the droprate changes to the Immortal Syndicate's Catarina boss. This boss drops the Devouring Diadem that we want. The changed droprates will make getting it yourself slightly more difficult and it will probably increase the pricing on the diadem if you'd buy it from trade as well but I don't expect shocking differences there.

Apart from that there isn't a single change for this build so it will still work exactly as it did in previous leagues and blast you through the content :)
Hi, I'm quite new to PoE and and I don't know, how you are getting Zealotry to work? I can't find any Passive in your build, that let me cast Zealotry from my energy shield instead of mana.

Can you please explain it to me?
Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Zealotry is linked to the support gem "Divine blessing"
This gem makes it so that the aura is no longer permanent or reserves mana. Instead the aura will be active for a certain duration and give it a casting cost equal to the amount of mana if would have reserved.

Because it reserves quite a bit of mana the cost of casting it (energyshield) will also quite high. That is why we'd need energy shield to at least be higher as it's cost.
Hello,

3.21 removed the armory mastery that reduced determination reservation efficiency. How do we get all 4 auras now?
With the crucible passive tree I was able to save 2 talentpoints on Elemental overload and 1 point on Runebinder by getting those from my weapons.

These 3 points I used to get the mana wheel "Dynamo" with the mana mastery.
You could also get a small cluster jewel for increased reservation efficiency for either purity of elements or determination.

The third option is to drop purity of fire. Doing this also allows you to drop the devouring diadem and/or some of the reservation efficiency nodes.
The main reason we have PoF is to mitigate the fire degen from RF. Instead of reducing the degen you could use the freed up reservation talents to increase your life per sec or get life recoup so that the net regen doesnt change to much

Dernière édition par FMCspriggan, le 23 avr. 2023 07:52:52
Hello, first of all thx for the guide :D
I'm actually leveling it ( act V ) and I really enjoy it so far...
but there is something that i dont understand.

How are you supposed to sustain life cost of armageddon brand ? Vitality aura is
clearly not enough and i have to be really carefull to not kill myself .

Did i miss something or will it change at higher lvl's ?
Hi,

It will defenitly change at later levels mainly due to the Devouring Diadem making it cost energy shield instead.
Lifetap early levels does hurt quite a bit. The only remedy to that is to get more life regen trough gear or nodes as far as those are available early OR by waiting with lifetap, lifetap not only makes your skill cost life but also almost triple it's cost.

With the new life mastery that makes you pay 30% of mana cost with life instead you could also run a setup with that mastery and use clarity along with it until you get some more life and regen to comfortably cast it with lifetap.
Dernière édition par FMCspriggan, le 2 mai 2023 13:10:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires