3.17 DW non-crit Double Strike Champion - SSF Friendly

"
Ultragolem a écrit :
"
Shatraugh a écrit :
"
Diggomansauce a écrit :
You can get free pride aura by just linking only pride to the eternal blessing support this league. No need to choose between grace and pride ;)

Yes i found out a couple of days ago! Thanks for the comment i'll update the post!

GGG confirmed it was a bug, so it might get patched out in a hotfix, worth keeping an eye on.

I kinda thought so. Thanks for the heads up! :)
I've been enjoying the build so far, but now that I've hit maps and changed out some of my twink leveling gear, I can't sustain mana.

Any tips? Poacher's mark does not seem to be enough for regular mobs.
Dernière édition par Boki92, le 16 févr. 2022 00:01:09
"
Boki92 a écrit :
I've been enjoying the build so far, but now that I've hit maps and changed out some of my twink leveling gear, I can't sustain mana.

Hello! im happy to hear you enjoy the build :)

Which passive tree are you using?

Alternative shield tree has mana leech nodes baked into the build.

You can use Life Tap support until you get mana leech craft or non-channeling skills have -mana cost craft from Elreon jewellery via the Jun encounters.

or you can roll a Enduring Mana Flask which makes a mana flask last for its whole duration even you are on full mana.

Or you can drop a few passive points on any of the trees to pick the mana leech node at the bottom right next to Arrow Dancing keystone OR the life/mana leech node below Vaal Pact

Edit: Check the updated PoB it includes mana leech nodes for every tree :)
Dernière édition par Shatraugh, le 16 févr. 2022 05:15:18
Hello!
Can this build do all content? I see not a big dps in pob
"
hellosilence a écrit :
Hello!
Can this build do all content? I see not a big dps in pob

No this build cannot do every content in the game. This is more of a starter build for mapping and some early bossing.

You can kill most bosses like sirus, shaper, elder, new atlas bosses fairly easily.

stuff like Feared, 5 way legion, wave 30 simulacrum, uber juiced maps etc are not for this build. I might be wrong but I havnt personally got to that content yet so I cannot say for sure.

build has enough defences for alot of stuff, but as you said the damage just isnt there unfortunately.
Thanks. I asked about sirius/uber elder. So, your build looks good, I am huge fan of melee builds and I can try this
The fights are abit slow due to the low dps, but 100% spell suppression makes Sirus a kind of a joke and uber elder shouldnt be too tough either
Can u take a look at my build and see what I can do to improve damage / survivability? On ps4 so no pastbin, thanks
Thanks, appreciate the help. I figured the easiest would be just to grab the leech node - glad we're on the same page.
"
Shatraugh a écrit :
"
Boki92 a écrit :

Hello! im happy to hear you enjoy the build :)

Which passive tree are you using?

Alternative shield tree has mana leech nodes baked into the build.

You can use Life Tap support until you get mana leech craft or non-channeling skills have -mana cost craft from Elreon jewellery via the Jun encounters.

or you can roll a Enduring Mana Flask which makes a mana flask last for its whole duration even you are on full mana.

Or you can drop a few passive points on any of the trees to pick the mana leech node at the bottom right next to Arrow Dancing keystone OR the life/mana leech node below Vaal Pact

Edit: Check the updated PoB it includes mana leech nodes for every tree :)

Thanks, appreciate the help. I figured the easiest would be just to grab the leech node - glad we're on the same page.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires