[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

"
fezz8386 a écrit :
"
Nebroskyy a écrit :
Awesome, pretty much what I figured!

I noticed that the end game SSF hasn't been working since the last game update (first one I've been around for so I don't know if this usually happens). Is there's anything I can to do fix it? Getting this message:

Line4123: Unable to parse parameter for enchantment passive node rule: No cluster jewel echantment small passive nodes found match...

Thanks again!

This happens quite often when a new patch is released. Open the filter file in Notepad++ and delete the respective line. Then, the filter should work again (you might have to do this for serveral lines).

Noticed that, too.
No need to delete the whole line. Juste replace "Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons" with "Damage with Two Handed Weapons", save, and reload the filter. It works just fine.
"
Sasaki78 a écrit :
"
fezz8386 a écrit :
"
Nebroskyy a écrit :
Awesome, pretty much what I figured!

I noticed that the end game SSF hasn't been working since the last game update (first one I've been around for so I don't know if this usually happens). Is there's anything I can to do fix it? Getting this message:

Line4123: Unable to parse parameter for enchantment passive node rule: No cluster jewel echantment small passive nodes found match...

Thanks again!

This happens quite often when a new patch is released. Open the filter file in Notepad++ and delete the respective line. Then, the filter should work again (you might have to do this for serveral lines).

Noticed that, too.
No need to delete the whole line. Juste replace "Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons" with "Damage with Two Handed Weapons", save, and reload the filter. It works just fine.

This gave me the solution to my problem, thanks.

Also: amazing guide, just started PoE and had so much fun with this build so far!
Thanks a lot for this guide!
First of all excellent guide, im at end game and this is the strongest character ive played!

Quick question, apologies if i missed it in guide or somewhere else, could you or anyone confirm what enchant should be on hands and gloves? Specifically the emperor labyrinth ones

thanks!
"
Svejsan88 a écrit :
Thanks a lot for this guide!

You're welcome
"
Silvanon a écrit :
First of all excellent guide, im at end game and this is the strongest character ive played!

Quick question, apologies if i missed it in guide or somewhere else, could you or anyone confirm what enchant should be on hands and gloves? Specifically the emperor labyrinth ones

thanks!

Thanks. The gloves enchantments really don't do that much and I wouldn't bother getting a specific one. If you get one, take it. If not, ignore it. It really is an insignificant nuance only, imo.
Dernière édition par fezz8386, le 5 mars 2022 15:52:50
Thank you for this very comprehensive guide. I'm not a new player but a lot of things have been very helpful to me.

Fast, tanky enough, and the almost unlimited flasks are pretty darn cool. My build is not optimized, my flasks are bad and I am currently in T7. If you are a new player and don't want to play minions, I recommend this guide (and it works on console)
Dernière édition par I am French, le 6 mars 2022 13:05:10
Nvm looks like it's to have better uptime, sorry!
Dernière édition par Nebroskyy, le 6 mars 2022 19:46:52
First of all thank you again for this great guide!! Im a new player and this helped me alot to understand the mechanics of the game.

I have a quick question: Do you always look at the DPS a weapon does to evaluate how good it is? Since using my 4-socket Death's harp Bow gives me 1'700 DPS but if I use the 6-socket Vortex twine thicket bow i get 1'100 DPS.
Now I am not sure if the other support gems in the 6-socket bow are calculated into that result...

Thanks alot :)
This looks like an excellent effort to make a very strong and cheap build accessible to newcomers.
I will definitely show this to any new players looking for detailed instructions, very nice work !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires