[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

Thanks for the well-written guide. I think I'm going to try it out for my 2nd character of the league. I just have one question, is the Jugg version significantly better than playing it as a Chieftain? Chieftain seems like a cool fit for a RF build, thematically and with some of its fire-based ascendancies. But if it's terribly gimped compared to Jugg, then I'd just go with the Jugg version. Thanks.
"
Dethdrek a écrit :
Thanks for the well-written guide. I think I'm going to try it out for my 2nd character of the league. I just have one question, is the Jugg version significantly better than playing it as a Chieftain? Chieftain seems like a cool fit for a RF build, thematically and with some of its fire-based ascendancies. But if it's terribly gimped compared to Jugg, then I'd just go with the Jugg version. Thanks.

Jugg better, trust me.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I followed the current POB as much as possible but some stuff is different in the guide itself. I am looking to what to upgrade next. I couldn't find a 2323 bruteless restraint. Any replacement ideas? Skill use is another issue. I have 42 mana available to me with auras. I can't level vitality because of this. What is the skill placement on keys? Should I have Immortal Call on the left click? Should I get 21 Vaal RF?

My POB: https://pobb.in/s_H2eGT0nk3Q
"
atakanaluc a écrit :
I followed the current POB as much as possible but some stuff is different in the guide itself. I am looking to what to upgrade next. I couldn't find a 2323 bruteless restraint. Any replacement ideas? Skill use is another issue. I have 42 mana available to me with auras. I can't level vitality because of this. What is the skill placement on keys? Should I have Immortal Call on the left click? Should I get 21 Vaal RF?

My POB: https://pobb.in/s_H2eGT0nk3Q

You do not need brutal restraint to get the dex needed if you can get a crucible tree with +dex. Use arrogance with vitality if you want to level it. Use Molten shell not Immortal call. Use skill placements that work for you, no point copying someone if you end up hating it.
15% increased maximum life if no life modifiers on chest don't work with brass dome right?

regenerate 1% life for each 1% uncupped fire res on fire mastery node is more usefull or i miss something?
"
Beskaius a écrit :
15% increased maximum life if no life modifiers on chest don't work with brass dome right?

regenerate 1% life for each 1% uncupped fire res on fire mastery node is more usefull or i miss something?
Just follow the PoB. We don't take 15% incr life mastery.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I am level 39
I have:
life is 1280
Health regeneration per second is 524

when I use Righteous Fire I lose lives very quickly.
what am I doing wrong?
"
oszilloskop a écrit :
I am level 39
I have:
life is 1280

what am I doing wrong?

Have you capped your fire resistance?
"
Dethdrek a écrit :
"
oszilloskop a écrit :
I am level 39
I have:
life is 1280

what am I doing wrong?

fire resistance is 42%
"
Dethdrek a écrit :
"
oszilloskop a écrit :
I am level 39
I have:
life is 1280

what am I doing wrong?

thanks for the tip
now it works
Dernière édition par oszilloskop, le 25 avr. 2023 13:58:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires