[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

Oh I see you updated the POB! I was about to tell you that the regen 1 life per uncapped fire resistance was required to sustain RF on my gear but you already put that skill in the low level tree! Build is fun so far, I haven't used RF in forever and I've never used fire trap before!
Shouldn't it be +1 to fire SPELL gems and not *skill* gems? RF is a spell, not a skill according to google and the tooltips in PoE. Same goes for fire trap.
"
FBarbarian a écrit :
Shouldn't it be +1 to fire SPELL gems and not *skill* gems? RF is a spell, not a skill according to google and the tooltips in PoE. Same goes for fire trap.

All skillgems are skills, some of them just also have the tag "spell" :)
Dernière édition par mika1369, le 15 avr. 2023 20:26:25

Hello, I don't have a very good English, I'm just curious, I just passed part 2, but I still have RF and I'm dying quickly, where did I go wrong... ?

RF takes life very fast and I can't do much damage with trap, so I can't make any progress.

i stayed in part 2 act 6 :)))))))
"
PaPaRoZ53 a écrit :

Hello, I don't have a very good English, I'm just curious, I just passed part 2, but I still have RF and I'm dying quickly, where did I go wrong... ?

RF takes life very fast and I can't do much damage with trap, so I can't make any progress.

i stayed in part 2 act 6 :)))))))

Fire Resistance.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I have a witch in this league and I am really having a bad time and barely being able to map because of getting instanuked left and right.

Is this build in the current league still affordable?
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Dernière édition par AkumaNoTsubasa, le 17 avr. 2023 05:49:23
What's the use of having " -7 to non-channeling skills" on ring?
"
AkumaNoTsubasa a écrit :
I have a witch in this league and I am really having a bad time and barely being able to map because of getting instanuked left and right.

Is this build in the current league still affordable?

Yes.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Thank you, I understood the problem and solved it.

I want to ask something else, why do we use flame traps?

It's very low damage and seems almost useless to me.
"
PaPaRoZ53 a écrit :
Thank you, I understood the problem and solved it.

I want to ask something else, why do we use flame traps?

It's very low damage and seems almost useless to me.

Still best.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires