[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
lilbuddha a écrit :
"
iDT a écrit :
Mates, how could I improve my RF damage? The Fire Trap is missing, Empower :)
And I am trying to get a better helmet, but I was not quite lucky with the Lab or essence spamming.

"]

Easiest (not cheapest) upgrade looks like your neck, not sure what your gem/cluster setup is, i went with two mega's for QoL mods but all the l33t kids seem to stack fire multi

I actually do have two 2x Brush of Death (2x5fire multi) and 2xBurning Bright and Master of Fire :)
"
abigor0208 a écrit :
Anyone has an idea on how I can deal with Poison, that ailment is dicing me in small parts :(

Just go with a Life Flaks to remove Poison or Chaos Res Flask with something like this

Also, Soul of Shakiri will help a lot
How do we get determination res on helmet if it has influenced base for 20/20 which we cant craft it on?
Hi,

Concerning the Watcher's Eye prismatic jewel i was wondering what was the priority regarding 'while affected by #' effects? On your video 'Unaffected by Elemental Weakness while affected by Purity of Elements' is said to be mandatory but when i look at the up to date PoB build is don't see it anymore on this jewel.

Thanks in advance for the clarification. 👍
Dernière édition par antarek, le 11 sept. 2022 15:03:19
@devon752, thanks for the build. Next league i will start again with this build.

Need change gloves...

My setup before quiting until 3.20. Sucks that they killed this league, this has been a fun build since you released it.

POB link: https://pastebin.com/MPiWA3VL

Been liking this build a lot. Looking to improve damage, any tips
Does anybody have a pob that he/she killed the uber bossess with(Deathless)? Would be really helpfull :)

Really enjoyed this build, still need to do uber elder and maven before I quit the league, the helmet I need to fix - it is expensive though.

Went for Cremator, Smoking Remains, and Widespread Destruction on my cluster
Gloves cover the fire exposure.
Can anyone explain how the "Unbreakable" Ascendancy works exactly. Specifically the 8% of armour applies to fire, cold and lightning damage from hits.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires