[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

thanks for your reply, yeah im still in leveling phase and working on gem levels but thanks for the overview on whats all to work on, now i have a list to work with
I feel i lack of damage and i have everything you have. I also added an empower with the purity to get 89% just need the armour effect for the 90%
"
Nayviaa a écrit :
I feel i lack of damage and i have everything you have. I also added an empower with the purity to get 89% just need the armour effect for the 90%

1) try 3x large clusters with feed the fury &combat rhythm
2) try attack speed jewel instead of life & armour %
3) try to replace temporarily your Headhunter with some double-corrupted belt with dual-aura effect (for DPS check), if pass, take your HH to double corruption chamber or sell and farm up Mageblood :)
4) your flasks are really bad
5) try to get some attack speed somewhere (maybe gloves, but it's risky since you have one good suffix and one good prefix, so either yolo annul or recraft)
6) is your light res capped - I am too lazy to sum it up
7) Precision at lvl16 is 100% incorrect and it lowers your DPS - you must experiment with this in the POB but optimal level seems to be between 5 and 9 depending on your default accuracy rate - you crit too much and you screw your EO up

EDIT: There are some rare monster mods that (if stolen with HH) can totally screw your DPS over by messing up your delicate accuracy/crit ratio. This tricky interaction between EO and lightning mastery (non-crit damage is lucky) needs to be balanced. IN perfect world, you have enough accuracy that you don't need Precision at all, but it is simply not possible with so few rare slots.
Dernière édition par Forstik, le 27 nov. 2021 00:53:12
Struggling a bit on 100% Deli T16 and >25 Simulacrum waves. Getting wrecked by Kosis it seems. Not sure what more I can add other than mageblood but is very far away.
"
desmondk07 a écrit :
Struggling a bit on 100% Deli T16 and >25 Simulacrum waves. Getting wrecked by Kosis it seems. Not sure what more I can add other than mageblood but is very far away.

There is not much you can improve (looking at your gear). Only small tweaks. Better belt with double aura effect would surely help and so would double-corrupted rings with dual aura effect. The gear is not bad but certainly not perfect. But perfect is very costly right now.
"
desmondk07 a écrit :

There are a few cheap upgrades you can make before mageblood. You can use tainted armorer's scraps on your helm/chest to get them to 29% quality. You can divine your necklace for more evasion/life. You can quality your necklace & ring. It's not much, but it is much cheaper than mageblood.
I did all endgame content with my current setup. The only thing that truly destroys me is exactly what some of you guys mentioned, Shaper's beam. You gotta immediately use all you life flasks charges if you get slightly hit, whereas a direct hit will be one hit KO. haha

Maven was really easy, the formed/twisted was fine, just eradicator is kinda annoying. The hidden was hard form me because Esh has some powerful lightning moves... but I did it in like 3 portals xD

I'll keep min maxing the build until I can afford -200% and more armor to further increase my dps :)
Hello!

I have been following the build and currently I find myself somewhat confused about what else to improve, my path of building shows that I have approximately 2 million DPS but when I change to the one you put it has 31 million, if you could advise me a little by looking at my profile.

Thank you
What about survavility? any recomendation? i made some changes already
"
Thibod a écrit :
Hello!

I have been following the build and currently I find myself somewhat confused about what else to improve, my path of building shows that I have approximately 2 million DPS but when I change to the one you put it has 31 million, if you could advise me a little by looking at my profile.

Thank you

I must say that I'm impressed you managed to reserve Haste without one of the big Aul's Uprisings, but I don't see precision in your setup; not having 100% hit rate can significantly reduce your dps. Other factors I could point out at a glance are that your weapons have suboptimal attack speed rolls, that your boots and belt have lightning resistance (more than ideally necessary), and that your amulet has the wrong anoint.

"
Nayviaa a écrit :
What about survavility? any recomendation? i made some changes already

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I do not understand your question.
Dernière édition par davydavidsson, le 28 nov. 2021 01:48:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires