[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

"
Yeah, this build is quite flexible when it comes to main skill selection (e.g. Lightning Strike is another popular alternative), because it doesn't scale off of any specific attack type. In terms of dps, Molten Strike could be competitive if you can get the balls to land.
For clearing, it might feel a bit clunky, because you need to wait for that (especially with Slower Projectiles Support).
It's been a while since I played Molten Strike myself, so I'm not sure how it would feel, but the numbers check out. Also, I'd add in Concentrated Effect and Faster Attacks for consistency where you see fit. Possibly even Elemental Focus, because you're unlikely to get similar shock effect off of Molten Strike I reckon.

Sweet, thanks for taking your time to check it a appreciate it, and also thanks for the guide it was very easy to open the Pob and understand the workings after reading your post. I've seen a few takes on armour stacking and this once just makes the most sense to me.
"
Grimmzy a écrit :
If you have time could you check if this is actually viable, im going to start levelling and play the smite version anyway if not.

Thanks

On another note; you could consider using the Precise Technique tree to pick up Point Blank more conveniently.
"
davydavidsson a écrit :
I haven't played this build yet in this league, but I'd imagine they'd be incredibly hard to deal with. If your Smite has a mana cost; I don't think you can deal with them at all. If you Smite has 0 mana cost; you can try get into their melee range, the AoE is ring shaped, not a solid radius. I'll be honest, this build was not made with the archnemesis mods in mind and, like many other builds, Archnemesis going core might've just bricked it.

I will roll this one, looks very interesting and the prices of some gear I was planning to get on my starter are just too much.

Any experience with the Siphoner yet? Or any other dangerous Arch modifiers?

And thanks for bringing the Doryani's Prototype item and mechanic to light, I had no idea this item even existed :D
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
just my experiences so far (lvl 92, but no endgame stuff except high lvl heist / t16s): mana siphoner is indeed kinda bad, especially brutal in heist or narrow paths. in normal maps, well, you die sometimes, if you are quick is managable tho.

most other mods dont give me much trouble for now, and feels pretty nice so far. one thing, its a little hard to fit in all the important auras without ashes; for now i just took a rare amulet with a bunch of attributes, because it was kind of hard for me to fulfill the requirements without it.
"
viatrix_1115 a écrit :
just my experiences so far (lvl 92, but no endgame stuff except high lvl heist / t16s): mana siphoner is indeed kinda bad, especially brutal in heist or narrow paths. in normal maps, well, you die sometimes, if you are quick is managable tho.

most other mods dont give me much trouble for now, and feels pretty nice so far. one thing, its a little hard to fit in all the important auras without ashes; for now i just took a rare amulet with a bunch of attributes, because it was kind of hard for me to fulfill the requirements without it.

Nice, thank you for your thoughts on the build so far.

I am leveling still, have some key gear stashed and waiting, but no Ashes of course (for now). I am very curious how I will fare against the endgame, the damage scaling davy was showing is kind of insane and I love builds with high ceilings.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
I have 2 30% Replica's at the moment and looking as to what Harvest enchant you feel would benefit this the most? while Area of effect Qual seems nice for Map clearing, do you think it would be more beneficial to have Attack speed Qual?
"
Sethw66 a écrit :
I have 2 30% Replica's at the moment and looking as to what Harvest enchant you feel would benefit this the most? while Area of effect Qual seems nice for Map clearing, do you think it would be more beneficial to have Attack speed Qual?

The attack speed is local, which is nice, because it will scale multiplicatively. If you have additional strike targets you'll hardly notice the extra AoE.
what flasks to use with mageblood?
Did you use essences to craft those gloves or beast craft?
"
FolKoF a écrit :
what flasks to use with mageblood?

"
Did you use essences to craft those gloves or beast craft?

Which gloves?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires