[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"

If were to get awakened multistrike, would it be okay to drop any other support gems to keep both multistrike and melee splash in the links? Seems like that would suit both clearing and single target needs and reduce the need for a gem swap.

bad idea as you'd be losing overall damage still vs single target (esp doing the feared) and multistrike locks your minions animation... don't do it. you'd need a second red gem to replace melee splash when doing single target encounters still. which is way worse.

"

Also when are you swapping out multistrike for melee splash currently for simulacrum? Do you swap mid fight when the bosses come out or keep multistrike on from wave 1?

when bosses appear
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Sweet build, thanks for sharing, will probably use it next league if it stays alive.
ign: aan_allein_daishan
Dernière édition par koticgood, le 15 nov. 2021 00:54:29
levelling pastebin link is dead
"
MrNeskOne a écrit :
levelling pastebin link is dead

Looks like there's a break HTML tag in the URL for some reason, remove the <br> from the end and it works fine.
livejamie
Hi, I have 43Ex and a skelly mages build that is growing a little boring to play with. Couple of questions: is my budget enough to clear all content? (sirus, feared, simu 30, ecc ecc). What is the best strategy to craft 4W Triads? Vorici maybe?
Thanks!
"
Hi, I have 43Ex and a skelly mages build that is growing a little boring to play with. Couple of questions: is my budget enough to clear all content? (sirus, feared, simu 30, ecc ecc). What is the best strategy to craft 4W Triads? Vorici maybe?
Thanks!

43 ex is overkill so yes - you could fund this build easily.

4W triad - buy temples. craft your own for cheap

if you are lazy go buy them for 7-8ex but it only costs 4ex on average to craft (you can craft 2 in 3ex like I did and sell the extra for 7ex)

its guaranteed 25% chance.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Can you use the build when you start mapping, or should you get to lvl 88 first with another build?
I've been trying to corrupt for +2 duration gems on body armor. But the best one I got is +1 socketed gem. Is +2 duration better than +1 gem? Or should I still aim for +2 duration?

Hello dude, I'm just wondering why the POB linked here only has 38 cold res?
I'm not trying to be mean, just very confused because I wanted to reroll to this. Cheers!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires