[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Is the cold damage life based animate weapon still the best way to level the build ?
Was hoping to level with arc but realised I probably wouldn't be able to respec into this build.

Cheers
"
FateAvrnicus a écrit :
Hello, thanks for the build, i really like its active playstyle. The damage is sick! my problem is survivability (1 death in the Feared and I failed - also died to one shot at wave 26 Simulacrum - game over), can anyone help me with the defences? trying to fit Purity of elements but still cannot get it alongside discipline, determination, envy, and tempest shield. here's my Pob - https://pastebin.com/xL1c0rEJ - Character is FaydeSiege - if anyone want to take a look.

AG has kingmaker and Garb of Ephimereal - have around 12 ex to upgrade.

Thank you!!

+2 chest really isn't that good compared to 750+ ES chest with proper eldritch rolls. Get more mana reservation eff so u can fit in purity of elements. Get bleed immune boots. I didnt open your POB but get large clusters with %increased effect, 3% minion attack speed, and lots of ES. Have at least 7500-8000ES. Use molten shell+CWDT. have 50k+ armour with flasks up. Have increased block recovery tier 1 on a flask. Add a basalt flask. Your belt sucks, get a shaper+crusader belt with % inc ES and %ES from body armour. Without zombies in 5 link ring, you need to use melee splash instead of awakened chaos damage.

You do all this and you will not die. Should aim for 35M DPS for leveling. Your flask setup is pitiful, the suffixes of same type DO NOT STACK, check my setup. OP setup requires mageblood to shine. If you do not have mageblood, dont prioritize increased weapons. I was able to get 80M dps with only 17 weapons and no assassin mark, dude! GL
Dernière édition par pipettebymouth, le 7 avr. 2022 03:50:41
"

+2 chest really isn't that good compared to 750+ ES chest with proper eldritch rolls. Get more mana reservation eff so u can fit in purity of elements. Get bleed immune boots. I didnt open your POB but get large clusters with %increased effect, 3% minion attack speed, and lots of ES. Have at least 7500-8000ES. Use molten shell+CWDT. have 50k+ armour with flasks up. Have increased block recovery tier 1 on a flask. Add a basalt flask. Your belt sucks, get a shaper+crusader belt with % inc ES and %ES from body armour. Without zombies in 5 link ring, you need to use melee splash instead of awakened chaos damage.

You do all this and you will not die. Should aim for 35M DPS for leveling. Your flask setup is pitiful, the suffixes of same type DO NOT STACK, check my setup. OP setup requires mageblood to shine. If you do not have mageblood, dont prioritize increased weapons. I was able to get 80M dps with only 17 weapons and no assassin mark, dude! GL

Hi thanks for the reply! What kind of eldrich mod I should look for the chest? I have added 5L hungry Loop and Basalt flask since my last post. What kind of crystal belt i can add thats not super expensive? mine was really bad because i alt regal it lol xD Also thanks for the cluster tips, so i dont need to look for notables like renewal etc.?

appreciate the advice!
Dernière édition par FateAvrnicus, le 7 avr. 2022 14:11:43
"

Hi thanks for the reply! What kind of eldrich mod I should look for the chest? I have added 5L hungry Loop and Basalt flask since my last post. What kind of crystal belt i can add thats not super expensive? mine was really bad because i alt regal it lol xD Also thanks for the cluster tips, so i dont need to look for notables like renewal etc.?

appreciate the advice!

Can craft cluster yourself. Buy ilvl 84 11 node minion damage cluster (12 node is too expensive). Spam triple resonator with shuddering, dense, bound. The most sought after is '35% increased effect', 'minions have 3% attack and cast speed' and 12+ ES. These modifiers are better than any of the shitty notables, which is why you will see it is so expensive to buy and better to self-craft.

I like to use stygian vise and not crystal since it allows an additional OP ghastly eye jewel. To craft belt use awakeners orb to move the shaper mod to a crusader vise. If its not great, can spam dense fossils to get both mods at tier 1 with some other good stuff, the prefix cant be changed, harvest reforge speed for cast speed or mvmt speed during flask effect, thats what I did. T4 aisling also an option here.

Body armour implicits, there are a few decent ones: best is increased effect of non-curse auras, increased determination effect, increased % max ES, increased effect of curses, increased effect of discipline. For helm, best are % increased mana reservation efficiency and increased effect of despair (use despair, its better than assassin mark). For helm craft, spam shrieking essence of loathing on an enchanted hubris circlet (highest ES base and we dont care about bone helm implicit) until you hit +3 minion gems and hopefully some defense.
Anyways, good luck exile.
Dernière édition par pipettebymouth, le 7 avr. 2022 19:02:01
"

Can craft cluster yourself. Buy ilvl 84 11 node minion damage cluster (12 node is too expensive). Spam triple resonator with shuddering, dense, bound. The most sought after is '35% increased effect', 'minions have 3% attack and cast speed' and 12+ ES. These modifiers are better than any of the shitty notables, which is why you will see it is so expensive to buy and better to self-craft.

I like to use stygian vise and not crystal since it allows an additional OP ghastly eye jewel. To craft belt use awakeners orb to move the shaper mod to a crusader vise. If its not great, can spam dense fossils to get both mods at tier 1 with some other good stuff, the prefix cant be changed, harvest reforge speed for cast speed or mvmt speed during flask effect, thats what I did. T4 aisling also an option here.

Body armour implicits, there are a few decent ones: best is increased effect of non-curse auras, increased determination effect, increased % max ES, increased effect of curses, increased effect of discipline. For helm, best are % increased mana reservation efficiency and increased effect of despair (use despair, its better than assassin mark). For helm craft, spam shrieking essence of loathing on an enchanted hubris circlet (highest ES base and we dont care about bone helm implicit) until you hit +3 minion gems and hopefully some defense.

Wow thanks! Now I learn stuffs about crafting, esp minion! Wish i knew this earlier in the league. Since I've added Basalt , change implicit and the setup the build feels way tankier , haven't died even with less ES, hopefully I got lucky with the crafting tips. thanks a lot!! one more question, is the helm worth swapping the ancient dream?
"
FateAvrnicus a écrit :
"

Wow thanks! Now I learn stuffs about crafting, esp minion! Wish i knew this earlier in the league. Since I've added Basalt , change implicit and the setup the build feels way tankier , haven't died even with less ES, hopefully I got lucky with the crafting tips. thanks a lot!! one more question, is the helm worth swapping the ancient dream?

Matter of personal preference. Ancient skull adds 15-20% more damage, but I feel much better quality of life having consistent convocation in my rotation as well as all the increased reservation efficiency. Plus my minions are way tankier without taking a fuck load of chaos dps all the time.
hey man been running this build for a while and tried blight ravaged yesterday and got wrecked. have put around 10-15 ex and have optimal gear on my AG. getting +2 amulet or +2 chest is absurdly expensive do you know any other way I can up my dps. this is my poe can you please help me out https://pastebin.com/XNDmgFDr
"
salaku1234 a écrit :
hey man been running this build for a while and tried blight ravaged yesterday and got wrecked. have put around 10-15 ex and have optimal gear on my AG. getting +2 amulet or +2 chest is absurdly expensive do you know any other way I can up my dps. this is my poe can you please help me out https://pastebin.com/XNDmgFDr

4 white triads for starters.
do you think 4w triad should be rushed before changing passive tree to mageblood tree (no mageblood). i was thinking of upgrading passive tree to have thread of hope and forbidden flame and all that. if you could, could you give me a order of things to upgrade as i don't really know what would be more important for me.
"
salaku1234 a écrit :
do you think 4w triad should be rushed before changing passive tree to mageblood tree (no mageblood). i was thinking of upgrading passive tree to have thread of hope and forbidden flame and all that. if you could, could you give me a order of things to upgrade as i don't really know what would be more important for me.

I played this build and then respected, can't give you a detailed upgrade breakdown even if I was at the computer.

Running 75% chaos conversion is definitely not ideal. Mageblood is hugely build enabling so respecting to a mageblood tree without one sounds like a bad idea, unless your not far off the 380ex needed. I'm sure others can give you much more detailed advice, although op does give recommendations for upgrades doesn't he/her?
Dernière édition par facelessman122, le 9 avr. 2022 07:25:15

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires