[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
Shaper just deletes my animated weapons. Does this happen to anyone else?

Just an advice. Get an Ashes of the stars and annoint Decay Ward there. It will make your AW so darn tanky.

For example, I have been able to do every content with this build. Endgame bosses just die in a few seconds.

If ANYONE STILL DON'T HAVE AN AG WITH A KINGMAKER, GET IT ASAP. IT WILL MAKE BOSSING DARN EASIER.

You need your AG to have a Stitched Helm otherwise it's gonna die.

Tried Simulacrum before but failed at 29th due to me not having AG and 9.1k ES before, and I still managed to get at that stage. Will probably try again later and test that brittle.

P.S.
You can use Brittle boots on your AG.

Got 9.3k ES now.
Dernière édition par EarltheGreat, le 19 févr. 2022 22:07:00
Did Simulacrum 30 Waves without dying a single time. I'm still lacking when it comes to my AW gem level but it's good enough. Though, it's not comfortable as I thought.

I got Brittle boots for my AG too.

Swapped:

Overflowing Chalice > Rumi's Concotion

Flesh Offering > Bone Offering

Awakened Melee Splash > Multistrike when Kosis comes.

POB when I did Simulacrum:
https://pastebin.com/rEEyCTzC
I'm not interested in Simulacrum farming, just zooming through maps and doing invitations/bosses. I mostly just want to grind to 40/40 challenges this league.

My damage is amazing but I feel incredibly squishy. I'm getting genuinely one-shot by harvest rares and even low-quant invitations; I also failed my first 83 mastermind encounter ever because of my survivability.

Maybe Simulacrums are a different beast altogether, but how are people able to wave 20, let alone wave 30 with this build?

Any suggestions to my gear or anything to help me die way less? I legitimately feel like tissue paper sometimes.
Hi guys,

Just spend some exalts and respec into Chaos from Cold, somehow I kept getting one shot, the build is far more from complete but I would like to prioritize my defense firstly.

Could you please have a look for me?

Thanks in advance
I have a question. If say i have a jewel with "minions deal X additional fire damage", and i have 4 white sockets triad grip, does the fire damage actually convert? Or only additional physical damage to minions on jewels work?
"
akaDoZa a écrit :
I have a question. If say i have a jewel with "minions deal X additional fire damage", and i have 4 white sockets triad grip, does the fire damage actually convert? Or only additional physical damage to minions on jewels work?

I suppose you will still get fire damage on minions but wont get scale from the tree and aura.
Finally hit exactly 10k ES.

Crafted a new body armour and Crystal Belt.

Including Immortal call, ES is the only real defense I have.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/w0z5F8iR
Dernière édition par EarltheGreat, le 20 févr. 2022 22:58:03
I am done with the league as I wanted to do 24 achievements for the weapon skin. I want to thank ScourgeWen. This was my league starter (fire initially) and league ender. I killed Maven, Sirus, all conquerors, all invitations, all new bosses (skipping some phases - the infinite hunger river of puke phase).

I did Simulacrum Wave 30 with relative ease. I have since donated all of my gear/currency to my friend. Did I die a lot? Sure. I had only 8k ES.

I'm sure there are ways to make the build far more tanky but I was blazing through maps and couldn't be bothered. I'd kill things so quickly that I wouldn't even read map mods outside of no-regen which I didn't run.

I put probably 20-25ex into it and didn't have a +2 chest which would have made things even more insane.
Hi everyone, thanks for the amazing build.

I've added a small spin on it for additional DPS and minion survivability, taking inspiration on someone before using Summon Phantasm support and the minions repeating "dying" on refresh with the "Minion recover 5% life on Minion Death" defensive mastery into this:

Divergent Withering Touch and Anomalous Feeding Frenzy in there

Now link 21/20 Raise Zombie into this

What this achieves:
TLDR: 46% MORE dps
1) We can now swap withering touch from our 6L into Awakened Void Manipulation - resulting in approximately 28% MORE dps (max wither will be still achieved from 8 zombies and 10 phantasms hitting)
2) This allows us to retain the tech of healing all our minions without giving up a slot in our 6L (anyone that has problem with minions dying need to put in summon phantasm in their 6L, works wonders).
3) This regen tech also allows for us to not have to use Mask of the stitched demon, and instead use Crown of the Tyrant Magistrate Crown (white socket, pay for vorici service), resulting in another 18% MORE dps.

Good luck!
Dernière édition par dididididid, le 23 févr. 2022 20:34:47
"
dididididid a écrit :
Hi everyone, thanks for the amazing build.

I've added a small spin on it for additional DPS and minion survivability, taking inspiration on someone before using Summon Phantasm support and the minions repeating "dying" on refresh with the "Minion recover 5% life on Minion Death" defensive mastery into this:

Divergent Withering Touch and Anomalous Feeding Frenzy in there

Now link 21/20 Raise Zombie into this

What this achieves:
TLDR: 46% MORE dps
1) We can now swap withering touch from our 6L into Awakened Void Manipulation - resulting in approximately 28% MORE dps (max wither will be still achieved from 8 zombies and 10 phantasms hitting)
2) This allows us to retain the tech of healing all our minions without giving up a slot in our 6L (anyone that has problem with minions dying need to put in summon phantasm in their 6L, works wonders).
3) This regen tech also allows for us to not have to use Mask of the stitched demon, and instead use Crown of the Tyrant Magistrate Crown (white socket, pay for vorici service), resulting in another 18% MORE dps.

I am done with this build, if someone wants to buy this ring off of me, it's 3ex.
IGN: SurreaLLL

Good luck!

Great idea and I'm going to definitely try that! But gem quality doesn't matter when you dump it in the hungry loop. So just go for regular gems since with 0% quality the alternate gems do nothing special anyway.

Edit: You'd need minion life socketed into this so your zombies don't get one-tapped. This is only suitable for bossing and will not work in Sim30 where your zombies may not be hitting rares/uniques due to the sheer number of mobs on screen.

Right now I run Arcanist Brand + Summon Skeletons. With Ashes the Arcanist Brand summons every 0.66 seconds with 23% superior quality and basically you get 30% regen per second if you have the brand active. If you want to be spicy and use the same idea, you can support with Divergent Withering Touch and Feeding Frenzy and swap to Anomalous Summon Skeleton so you get 5 second immune skeletons that can apply withered and generate feeding frenzy, though I am unsure if you can maintain a stack of 15 withers even with Divergent Withering Touch. Personally I will run Stitched on the AG because I run 80% quant Maven Invitations and simply don't want to deal with my AG dying due to the screen diarrhea from various bosses. Not sure how you'd do the gem setup with d.withering, I doubt you'd find the room for it even unless you dropped Ashes and went with an Aul's amulet (which IMO is just silly).
Dernière édition par lect84, le 22 févr. 2022 08:17:47

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires