[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
How do you exactly crafted amulet like this? Im new to the game, and didnt find exact info on this one. Wanna try to craft it by myself. Step by step, if possible please!

buy fractured base

spam essences

hit +1

thats it

takes on average 500 or so rerolls (so 250c if you use all essences) not including base
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
"
How do you exactly crafted amulet like this? Im new to the game, and didnt find exact info on this one. Wanna try to craft it by myself. Step by step, if possible please!

buy fractured base

spam essences

hit +1

thats it

takes on average 500 or so rerolls (so 250c if you use all essences) not including base

So you just spammed essences of Fear, until you hit +1? Thats it? Nothing else?
Dernière édition par akaDoZa, le 13 févr. 2022 22:25:25
HI, Nice build. i have a dumb question, i really dont understand it. Why annoint Prismatic skin only after change The Pariah and why change the Pariah ?
"
feanor89 a écrit :
HI, Nice build. i have a dumb question, i really dont understand it. Why annoint Prismatic skin only after change The Pariah and why change the Pariah ?

I think he values the minion speed, so he switches from Ravenous Horde only after getting a ring with +minion speed.

Great build btw.! I'm playing on standard so some things are ridiculously expensive, but I don't really care about the absolute hardest content. And for everything else it works even with a bit less investment.
Juiced the feared, simulacrums, this build can do anything comfortably. Thank you for creating it, I had a lot of fun!

I don't think I'm going to go for 40 challenges so I'm probably done with the league.

Edit: The build didn't have enough damage for Flawless Chayula Breachstone - I timed out before reaching the boss. Other than that, I don't think I've had issues with anything else.

Dernière édition par CiobIsAbsurd, le 14 févr. 2022 19:11:49
I think I'm already done gearing up the build. Will settle with 17 Animate Weapon. Still need AG.

7.7k ES

https://pastebin.com/0zg66Mwe

Pretty cheap layout for mine. Getting that Decay Ward made animate weapon/golem tanky, worth the annoint. Had m

Dernière édition par EarltheGreat, le 15 févr. 2022 06:58:30
For people reading this thread

Ashes of the Stars is actually so fucking insane honestly buy this amulet. I think it might even be better than +2 amulet by small margin

If you get anomalous assassins mark you go from 4%->10% increased damage

it gives auras more AoE (strong for divergent PoE)
if you get alternate Carrion Golem you can get 50% minion buff effect
it gives Spectres/AG more Quality
It gives Flesh Offering 25% increased attack speed if you get the alternative quality - this is iinsane

if you get alternate quality convocation for this build you can get like 80% increased movement speed which is crazy.

thinking about swapping personally.
What about helmet enchant? In guide You said that to get reservation efficiency, but u're using AW Damage, why?
"
What about helmet enchant? In guide You said that to get reservation efficiency, but u're using AW Damage, why?

it was cheap

I have enough mana

last league I didn't
Indeed.

This shit is freaking insane on this build

+100% minion movement from Anomalous Convocation

+50% minion movement from Animated Weapon

And so much more QOL, like flame dash, temporal rift, and immortal call cooldown recovery.

8.6k ES
https://pastebin.com/0jMuz4UC
Dernière édition par EarltheGreat, le 16 févr. 2022 09:19:11

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires