[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Did they remove United in Dream Cutlass?
"
Did they remove United in Dream Cutlass?

No bro u have to get https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Severed_in_Sleep and use a Blessing of Chayula on it to get the United in Dream
Working through maps now.

But honestly, how does this build survive anything?

It has 7-8k es. No block, no armor, no dodge, no suppression.

it has NOTHING. Last league I ran arakaali and had max block/spell block, 80k armor and 40k dodge with 7k es. And would still (rarely) rip on things like wave 30.

No way this build can survive unless I'm missing something.
double post?
Dernière édition par Kurnis, le 6 févr. 2022 01:06:06
"
Kurnis a écrit :

it has NOTHING. Last league I ran arakaali and had max block/spell block, 80k armor and 40k dodge with 7k es. And would still (rarely) rip on things like wave 30.

The build has a defenses tab, didn't you read it? Can confirm it can do wave 30 on a 20 - 25ex budget (while it was in the spotlight last league, so expensive gear). Not deathless and not comfortably, but cheaply.
Second-class poe gamer
Dernière édition par pr13st, le 6 févr. 2022 08:52:47
"
pr13st a écrit :
"
Kurnis a écrit :

The build has a defenses tab, didn't you read it? Can confirm it can do wave 30 on a 20 - 25ex budget (while it was in the spotlight last league, so expensive gear). Not deathless and not comfortably, but cheaply.

Thx for the reply, and I'll keep at it. I'm just worried lol.

The only time it has any block is during bone offering. It still has zero armor, zero dodge, zero suppression. that's a big yikes.

current gear

from build owner

im armor right now with 4.7k hp 2.5k es and temporal rift

going to look for 4W triads next
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
How do you keep the golem and spectre alive? Mine keep attacking and killing themselves. I'm afraid to even make the AG...

edit: going to try the phantasms. But I must be missing some element to make it work without them.
Dernière édition par bachner, le 7 févr. 2022 19:41:04
"
Kurnis a écrit :

envy aul day 7 1-3 exa + determination + molten shell + ToH ruby topaz. And its summoner, dodge shit
"
bachner a écrit :
How do you keep the golem and spectre alive? Mine keep attacking and killing themselves. I'm afraid to even make the AG...

edit: going to try the phantasms. But I must be missing some element to make it work without them.

spectres actually have almost 100k HP with full tree. Bone offering + shield (5% life regen) keeps them healthy in most content. You can try 6L phantasm + 5% life on death

no idea if phantasm works with MS (they shouldnt but its GGG). they act like 20-25% dps multiplier and makes minions immortal
Dernière édition par aqsahard, le 8 févr. 2022 05:53:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires