[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Without scourge, wouldn’t the cost go up significantly in terms of getting a +2 duration chest?
Hi everyone, I would like to try this for the next league, but I'm a little scared about the future of Whakatutuki.

I don't see anything in the patch note
"
Sho0oryuken a écrit :
Hi everyone, I would like to try this for the next league, but I'm a little scared about the future of Whakatutuki.

I don't see anything in the patch note

Fated Unique Items not mentioned above now have a chance to drop from any endgame map boss. This is a temporary measure to maintain their availability. They will be moved to a new acquisition system in a future expansion.

A quote from pathcnotes. Whakatutuki is not listed - it drops from bosses.
thank you
awakened added chaos lose 30% of damage ? no changes for build really?
[/quote]
That's a really nice adaption, thanks for sharing! Tankyness is the only thing I was worried about but this is a really cool workaround to get more EhP on the build, even without mageblood. Nice Job![/quote]

Thanks! For 3.17 it would be really cool to try to fit the new "Mending of the flesh" with Aegis Aurora and Purity of cold for 90% allres. With Mageblood it should be possible to get enough ressitances still.

10k ES with 90% all res, 40% less elemental damage taken, 60k armor, max block and 2%ES on block should be one of the tankiest characters ever made. [/quote]

I am fairly interested in your take on this, in sort of creating a supertank version, as the build has fair damage, even if you prioritize defense over offense in the tree. Do you you feel the Whakatutuki o Matua for instance is not needed at all? Why would you not directly replace that with an Aegis Aurora if you wanted more survivability?

Also, fitting in PoE assuming you don't have Mageblood - how would you prioritize that? I'm thinking reservations, jewels, masteries, Enlightenments gems etc.

Your'e all welcome to chime in. I just see a build that has the room to experiment on the defenses, as the damage seems covered.[/quote]

Again I wanna state that I really love this build and it really doesnt need changing at all, its super strong as it is. Also with the changes I've already made I took it to level 100 on alch+vaal and go while scourging 200+ every map and it feels immortal already without the Aegis Aurora. With that said here are my thoughts on switching the shield and going 90% all res:

The Whaka (never ever gonna write that full name) is mainly there as defense for AG and Spectres. Especially spectres start to die in wave 20+ if you dont run Whaka and Bone offering. This is also the reason for +2chest and amu since it makes the AWs a lot tankier (gem levels dont give a lot of damage since the envy aura carries the weight but they add a lot of life (and a few extra weapons)).

The solution Im trying out to this is a bit weird but I actually run "Summon Phantasm Support" in my 6 link. This summons a phantasm every time something dies and every 10th hit on a rare/boss. Since the weapons hit 10x/s and I have 16 weapons I get at least 16 phantasm/s which heals all minions by 5% each (they "die" when resummoned, at least thats how I think it works) which is 16x5%=80% life/s. I tried this on Wave 30 yesterday and all spectres/AG/golem survived without using Bone Offering.

The phantasm probably make me lose some DPS (hard to tell if they ever get to hit and most things die instantly to this build anyway).

If you dont run the Mending of Flesh jewel I guess you could still run the Aegis + bone offering and be extremely tanky just from that without any mageblood.

Sorry for the WOT. If anyone have any thoughts on the Summon Phantasm solution I would love to hear it, I just thought of it yesterday so I really haven't tested it much.
"
The solution Im trying out to this is a bit weird but I actually run "Summon Phantasm Support" in my 6 link. This summons a phantasm every time something dies and every 10th hit on a rare/boss. Since the weapons hit 10x/s and I have 16 weapons I get at least 16 phantasm/s which heals all minions by 5% each (they "die" when resummoned, at least thats how I think it works) which is 16x5%=80% life/s. I tried this on Wave 30 yesterday and all spectres/AG/golem survived without using Bone Offering.

The phantasm probably make me lose some DPS (hard to tell if they ever get to hit and most things die instantly to this build anyway).

If you dont run the Mending of Flesh jewel I guess you could still run the Aegis + bone offering and be extremely tanky just from that without any mageblood.

Sorry for the WOT. If anyone have any thoughts on the Summon Phantasm solution I would love to hear it, I just thought of it yesterday so I really haven't tested it much.

This is actually such a cool idea I need to test this. I've thought about using Summon Phantasm for damage... but as a defense engine? that's pretty cool
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Hello, does the change to Hydrosphere makes it obsolete for this build?
"
Hello, does the change to Hydrosphere makes it obsolete for this build?

yes

just use multistrike now
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Can do deli 80-100% n19 map ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires