Path of Exile: Scourge Teasers

looks fun but pls dont kill economy
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead a écrit :
looks fun but pls dont kill economy

Economy is dead because no one is playing.

PoE is a SSFHC streamer game now.

Have fun!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
For crying out loud, post that god damn balance manifesto so imcan go to bed 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
"
fuxxnuts2 a écrit :
"
beaniac a écrit :
I fully support adding more elevated influenced items to the game. Just don't give me a terrible base if I spend the cash on acquiring this card.

^^^ exactly the problem with these "teaser" cards. this is going to be super exclusive, and ends up just being RMT fodder like the person quoted just mentioned. It's sad.

This is likely to be another non-MTX/support pack league for me too. The character to build another character nonsense is really lame.

but Chris Wilson and team GGG, by all means continue to erode the player base. You'll eventually get EXACTLY what you wanted as communicated with 3.15: a super tough, unplayable undesired grind game with 10% of the player pool you had in 3.15.

theoretically, there are games where you can have a late endgame and let everybody be a winner with moderate efforts.

they're called "single player games" where players who reached endgame and permafarm the latest boss have no chance to trivialise the game for others.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
oh yes oh yes 2 new cards the league is saved!
nvm still a 0 build league
Looking forward to getting nailed fists from The Aspirant.
Great can't wait to see what else you have in store for 3.16!!
I love a good challenge so please don't stop the nerfs :)
Junk elevated item + Awakener Orb anyone?
More RNG. That's fun right.
at this point a mobile RPG game is more exciting than looking at new divination cards as some sort of content update.

Poe 1 is practically dead game. It's just more of same shit over and over again.

Hope poe 2 will push game in new direction.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires