[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

Currently lvl 86 with this build. Been doing t16 maps with ease so far, only problem seems to be that single target is lacking when it comes to conquerors etc. Going to try and save up for circle of guilt, ryslatha's coil and see if that helps. Do you think using glorious vanity for immortal ambition and picking up lust for carnage notable would be a good combo?
"
DunkenDeezNutz a écrit :
Currently lvl 86 with this build. Been doing t16 maps with ease so far, only problem seems to be that single target is lacking when it comes to conquerors etc. Going to try and save up for circle of guilt, ryslatha's coil and see if that helps. Do you think using glorious vanity for immortal ambition and picking up lust for carnage notable would be a good combo?

Double Circle of Guilt rings are 2ex each right now, but my guess is it'll probably drop off slightly. Rhyslatha's is a good damage increase as well but I don't know if it's worth the 2ish ex it's going for atm. Belt of the Deceiver might be better but I haven't tested it yet.
Alright thanks. Also do you think using glorious vanity for immortal ambition and picking up lust for carnage notable would be a good combo?
"
DunkenDeezNutz a écrit :
Alright thanks. Also do you think using glorious vanity for immortal ambition and picking up lust for carnage notable would be a good combo?

I think it has potential, but the initial problem I can see from it is the lack of space to allocate both nodes. Immortal Ambition would be fine but it'd take more investment to get to Lust for Carnage since we want both Forceful Skewering and Command of Steel.

I actually don't know if you use a timeless on say Command of Steel, and then anoint Command of Steel, you'd be able to get both passives. I don't think you can since it changes what it is on the tree, but that's something I'd like to test once I get far enough into the league.
Ya I see what your saying. I was thinking of placing glorious vanity in the jewel slot by eternal youth and then grabbing immortal ambition, then anointing lust for carnage, but I guess forceful skewering would end up being changed.

Only possible option I see is grabbing lust for carnage on the tree and anointing forceful skewering.
"
DunkenDeezNutz a écrit :

I’m just getting to yellow maps but only because map sustain has been tough for some reason. I’m at 2.4 mil sirus dps (2 waves) and about 4000 life. I’m curious what your stats are. Got a pob you can share? I’m hoping I don’t hit a wall in red maps!
"
I’m just getting to yellow maps but only because map sustain has been tough for some reason. I’m at 2.4 mil sirus dps (2 waves) and about 4000 life. I’m curious what your stats are. Got a pob you can share? I’m hoping I don’t hit a wall in red maps!
https://pastebin.com/dT9WwVtG
Dernière édition par DunkenDeezNutz, le 28 juil. 2021 21:33:20
Cool, I think I'll be alright :) Just ran my first red map and it felt fine so far!
I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but the single target is really bad in T11+
I am considering switching to bleed SST
My POB if anyone care to have a look: https://pastebin.com/f9DqUfJN
IGN: Mahakali
"

Would you mind sharing your PoB as well? I'm trying to get as many ideas for gearing as possible for this build. Would be much appreciated!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires