[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

What about using Fortify Support for leap slam instead of Vigilant strike?
So I made some changes and I would like your opinions.

First of all I decided to drop panopticon as an anointment. I anointed Command of Steel, which saves me 6 skill points, which mean more cluster jewels, which I think is more valuable than Panopticon.

I am using 2 large cluster and 1 small. The first large is Martial Prowess + Fuel the Fight, the second is Battle Hardened + Iron Breaker + Furious Assault and the small one is Feast of Flesh.

I have 3 triple mod basic jewels with life, attack damage while holding a shield and a 3rd mode with either dex or resistances.

I am also thinking of getting a lethal pride in the duelist area for some good mods.

What do you think?
thanks for this excellent build!! ;)
i can facetank most stuff until now and maps are relaxing without any deaths for a long time.

i am gearing the shit up now and also got clusterjewels.

https://pastebin.com/NHQqUu5b

Right now i'm not sure if I should go for relentless passive or just open up another cluster jewel spot

am hitting 800k dps single wave and doing red maps alright
Riposte is a green gem but you have the text in blue, the color slots for the sword are correct though.

I'm leveing up now, is a reckoning/vengeance setup worthwhile? I thought I saw a similar build on poe.ninja that used those.
How is this build compared to SST? The clear speed of SST seems great but it lacks single target dps since the build i'm following has 1 M DPS with end game gear
I just wanna say thank you for an amazing build which is cheap to get started and still costs way less than my usual builds in the past leagues.

I am having a blast so far

Sharing my POB if anyone wants to see how it can look with a cluster

https://pastebin.com/hBhyYYRr
"
KatKira a écrit :

First of all I decided to drop panopticon as an anointment. I anointed Command of Steel, which saves me 6 skill points, which mean more cluster jewels, which I think is more valuable than Panopticon.

I am using 2 large cluster and 1 small. The first large is Martial Prowess + Fuel the Fight, the second is Battle Hardened + Iron Breaker + Furious Assault and the small one is Feast of Flesh.

I have 3 triple mod basic jewels with life, attack damage while holding a shield and a 3rd mode with either dex or resistances.

I am also thinking of getting a lethal pride in the duelist area for some good mods.

What do you think?

These changes sound perfectly fine, and it's always up to you as to what to do to push the build further. I feel that doing 2 large clusters becomes a bit costly on points since we want high life (I wouldn't dip under 5k), but the choices sound fine.

Lethal Pride juggling kinda sucks but the mods are fantastic. I've already updated the build to explain what to search for on those and options on where to place Lethal Pride.
I think +1 active gems mod on astral plate and +1 to strength gems on amulet can be cheaper option to +2 corrupt and can still allow to get plenty of life and resists. I am personally going for this next. The build is really strong so thanks much for the guide. My investment is around 8 ex and POB dps with given configuration so far is 3m+.

Also took inspiration from KatKira with extra cluster jewel and stayed bit over 5k life. It is kind of difficult to balance life, dex and resists especially with the endgame uniques that do not really give them that much.
Dernière édition par Buckman, le 5 août 2021 04:00:33
"
OMFGaTaco a écrit :
"
KatKira a écrit :

What do you think?

These changes sound perfectly fine, and it's always up to you as to what to do to push the build further. I feel that doing 2 large clusters becomes a bit costly on points since we want high life (I wouldn't dip under 5k), but the choices sound fine.

Lethal Pride juggling kinda sucks but the mods are fantastic. I've already updated the build to explain what to search for on those and options on where to place Lethal Pride.

Currently at 5k life without much life on all my gear. I thing it's fine. Ran out of divines though. My Lethal Pride has shit mods right now lol.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires