[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

Heyho. Whats the best way to get Power Charges after you got Replica Farruls?

Thx for your Build.
"
Sir_Niclas a écrit :
Heyho. Whats the best way to get Power Charges after you got Replica Farruls?

Thx for your Build.

If you have the interrogation, you don’t need them. A 20% quality assassins mark gives you 5% chance for power charges on hit. That’s enough on bosses to generate them after hitting for a bit. Third option is to link static strike with power charge on critical strike. The duration on that is nice and means one hit gives you a few seconds of charge generation. Especially nice while mapping because it hits mobs as you run through packs.
~Donkster5

So, I have been playing another boring build and decided to transition to your build as it seems more fun to play :) I have bought these items with the currency from my previous build. Do have any suggestions or improvements that I can do with 2 exalts? I also have a problem with skill gems as it's a bit chaotic between path of building and here? Could you please specify which gems suits my current build best? I guess these are ok but Iäm not sure about the rest:

6-link:

4-link:
+ Enlighten support

3-link:
"
Pegasus9922 a écrit :

So, I have been playing another boring build and decided to transition to your build as it seems more fun to play :) I have bought these items with the currency from my previous build. Do have any suggestions or improvements that I can do with 2 exalts? I also have a problem with skill gems as it's a bit chaotic between path of building and here? Could you please specify which gems suits my current build best? I guess these are ok but Iäm not sure about the rest:

6-link:

4-link:
+ Enlighten support

3-link:

Cool. Very nice gear for the most part. Once you level those gems, it should feel quite smooth. Some thoughts:

1. You need a vaal lightning strike; yours is just a corrupted normal lightning strike.
2. You have perseverance but aren’t running grace and determination. So, either switch auras or switch belts. If you’re playing soft core, I recommend changing to an Stygian Vise with good attributes as I’m concerned about your omni level. Your auras would then be Grace/Anger/Precision/Arctic Armor or HoI/Defiance Banner (free with ascendancy)
3. Drop a bunch of eldritch embers on your gloves until you get +1 strike. Then switch our ancestral call for inspiration gem for added dps.
4. I’m guessing your accuracy is good enough with precision and that T1 acc mod on gloves, so you should benchcraft Flat cold damage instead of hits cannot be evaded.
~Donkster5
Just dropping by to say thanks for the build. Managed to get to 90 HC SSF last night.

I'm a pretty low level but wondering, I am having mana issues when striking. Is there something I am doing wrong? I have just started out so maybe just missing dps?

http://poeurl.com/dGvt
Hey dude, thank you so much for all the effort you put into the build and replying people in the thread! If you have a minute could you take a glance at my build to see if if i'm missing something glaringly obvious and what my next upgrade should be? I'll be aiming for Omni eventually. Sometimes my damage feels very lackluster but I don't know if there's something wrong with the build or if it's just the map/monster mods that make it really weak sometimes. Thanks, this is the PoB https://pastebin.com/Pk67eS6R , I haven't set up the calcs or configs but my tree, items and skills are all there.

Aside from that I have a watcher's eye with Anger crit multi, Interrogation, Lethal pride, and a cheap crit multi/life crimson jewel
Dernière édition par 5cpls, le 13 juin 2022 03:31:41
sorry but this build was awful for me. i am going to reroll. this build did not work for me past lvling. claw is expensive, so are the gloves. rares in whitemaps take forever and breach is inpossible. just not for me
"
thatguy14 a écrit :
I'm a pretty low level but wondering, I am having mana issues when striking. Is there something I am doing wrong? I have just started out so maybe just missing dps?

http://poeurl.com/dGvt

Without getting too deep into it, you probably need more levels. I have found the sweet spot is having about 90+ mana unreserved. Maybe a little more if you are not high enough level, don’t have a -cost of mana craft, or don’t have a good enough claw. Consider temporarily dropping an aura or using a low level precision for a couple levels… or use an enduring mana flask you just keep spamming.
~Donkster5
"
ankienz a écrit :
Just dropping by to say thanks for the build. Managed to get to 90 HC SSF last night.

Congratulations!!!! I’m about that same level as well, but you did it with a tabula in HC… wow! My first exarch did not drop an omni… sadly :).
~Donkster5

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires