[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

Any tips on farming Perseverance belt on SSF?
"
deseptycon a écrit :
"
Philey a écrit :
Hi thanks for the guide!

I'm in early red maps but still have some problems with my mana. I got around 120 unreserved mana, but I often times run out of it when attacking. I guess my mana leech is not good enough?

Anyway is there a convenient way to solve this or am I missing something?

Adding some tips to the answer above.
1. Enduring mana flask is the most common means to solve mana starving early.
2. - manacost rings is a huge qol issue here, I got 1 so far, the skill costs 16 mana and 80 mana is enough to sustain even with adrenaline and bloodrage buffed attack speed.

Special gratitude to the author of this build! Much appreciate your efforts in creating this beast! It'sblasting through yellows and early reds with 1,5 ex invested so far, even withought Omni and Interrogation!

Ive only speced the 0,4% manaleech and im using a ring with 7- manacosts for non channel skills.

Im absolute fine with 56 unreserved mana, even on bosses indont have any mana issues.

But one -mana ring is mandatory if you only got the 0,4% manaleech.
"
Enterich a écrit :
Thanks for your awesome, detailed and fast answers/help!!! Enjoy a tasty coffee from me :-D

- What do you think about adding overleech to the build? Could help against all the degen stuff?

Either with the timeless jewel + extra es craft on armor
Or with the new slayer overleech jewel combination

- what is the endgame goal for accuracy to hit most monster/bosses on t16 maps

- What elemental damage type should i focus on my rings/amulet/gloves and which added ele support/which ele dmg aura should i use with this claw?

https://ibb.co/GH3LHX7

Should i focus on lightning/cold dmg so i can maintane my chill effect?

Cheers! That's my first coffee!

Overleech... yes, I think it's a great idea. It's an endgame consideration that makes the build more complex and less intuitive for less experienced people. I've tried to make the build strong in any play environment, while still being somewhat easy to understand. Therefore, do what you want to it at endgame and make it the beast that you enjoy!

A single T1 Accuracy roll on gear or a couple crafted R3 should be enough to be at 100% hit.

Short answer... yes, I think you should focus on cold/lightning on gear. Lightning scales the highest, so long as you have enough cold or fire. Your claw is good enough to carry most of the Trinity work.
~Donkster5
"
Red3eard a écrit :
Following the build and enjoying it so far! A small thing you might want to do for the guide is to credit yourself in the notes! I didn't save it in pob titled with your name and it took me a while to track down this thread. I had saved a few builds and ended up following yours, but didn't know where it came from. :)

Good idea and thanks for the advice. I've done so on my side, so next update will include that.
~Donkster5
"
deseptycon a écrit :
Special gratitude to the author of this build! Much appreciate your efforts in creating this beast! It'sblasting through yellows and early reds with 1,5 ex invested so far, even withought Omni and Interrogation!

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Last league with a 3 ex claw and just rare armor, I completed the entire game without Omni or the interrogation.... well, except Uber Atziri (no lvl 5 awakened ele damage) or the feared. That was before the Uber Ubers, so that might require some more investment than what I put into it.
~Donkster5
"
guifiusa a écrit :
Any tips on farming Perseverance belt on SSF?

It's a lvl 78 and above drop from anywhere.

You can also try chancing a vanguard belt.
~Donkster5
From front page:

V 3.18 Updated 5/17/22
3.18 Changes:

SC PoB: https://pobb.in/41Rp900V0ki6 (updated 5/17 - Changed bases of trade league boots and the SSF boots, chest, gloves, and helmet (armour/evasion gear is BiS))
~Donkster5
Hey, enjoying the build alot so far, clearing is good but bossing takes ages, that's my fault for having terrible gear though.

Any recommendations for early game gearing? Maybe some uniques that would help alot.
I am following the build and the build has great survivability. However, sometimes my damage is low and I could not finish blight encounters in yellow maps. Am I doing something wrong? This is the item that I have now. What should I be working toward next? Also, I checked the price for Crystallised Omniscience and it is extremely expensive. Is there any other amulets that I should be using instead before getting it?

I just finished acts started t1 map with some fine gear.. and i do 0 dmg
maybe i'm doing something wrong.. most likely

can you checkout my char?
"LSAwakened"

I'm sure even after acts i should be able to deal fine dmg with my gear

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires