[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

Hello Donkster!
I'm moving forward with your build for the first time on hardcore, quite successful and fun. I really hope to take level 90 and all the labs.
The hardest part is not only finding the items here, but just buying them. My friend, who has not played hardcore for two centuries, gave me exalts, so it was easier for me, but nevertheless, hardcore now looks more like a graveyard.
Respect to you and everyone who plays SSF HC think it looks like a feat in poe :D

Here is my gear

I ask for advice on how to achieve maximum survival? And is it worth keeping freedom of movement wheel ?
"
insiderg a écrit :
Hello Donkster!
I'm moving forward with your build for the first time on hardcore, quite successful and fun. I really hope to take level 90 and all the labs.
The hardest part is not only finding the items here, but just buying them. My friend, who has not played hardcore for two centuries, gave me exalts, so it was easier for me, but nevertheless, hardcore now looks more like a graveyard.
Respect to you and everyone who plays SSF HC think it looks like a feat in poe :D

Here is my gear

I ask for advice on how to achieve maximum survival? And is it worth keeping freedom of movement wheel ?

Your gear looks pretty decent for HC… high life rolls. chase life passives before offense. If you get to 6000+ life for red tier maps, you should be in good shape. Your gem choices need some work. Ancestral Protector linked with blind and culling is actually good for survival on bosses. Also, get static strike linked to onslaught, cast on crit, and WoC. Replace CoC and WoC with Power charge on crit and increased critical strikes (chance) if your crit chance isn’t higher than 50%.

Also, make sure your IC is happening… the mana modifier with it is quite high. That’s why I prefer steelskin for now with CWDT.

Take a look at the recommended gems in the pob or guide.

Freedom of movement is nice, but those passives are better used elsewhere once you have boots with 25+ MS. Phase Run with some way of gaining frenzy charges (blood rage) keeps phasing up in the endgame.
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 24 nov. 2021 15:01:53
Hi
Can I get reliable Sap, Scorge, etc. with only 40% non-damaging ailment (only the Elemental Mastery)?

How do you determine the number of Sap and scrooge stack?

Thanks
"
TheHeadsmasher a écrit :
Hi
Can I get reliable Sap, Scorge, etc. with only 40% non-damaging ailment (only the Elemental Mastery)?

How do you determine the number of Sap and scrooge stack?

Thanks

On regular monsters, yes, but not on bosses. Which is why I stack it. Even with the stacking you’re only getting 9-11 stacks of brittle on big bosses.

There are three little symbols that show up under the monster name top center when you are hitting them. Those numbers are your stacks. I think the blue one is brittle, red is scorched, and yellow for sap.
~Donkster5
I think I'm missing something, but how are we sure the WoC is applying lightning exposure? Looking at the PoB shows like 53% damage as Fire and the bottom roll of 1998 is higher than the lightning max roll (1489), so shouldn't it always be fire exposure? Should there be a P2L support there to ensure consistent lightning exposure?
"
meep_42 a écrit :
I think I'm missing something, but how are we sure the WoC is applying lightning exposure? Looking at the PoB shows like 53% damage as Fire and the bottom roll of 1998 is higher than the lightning max roll (1489), so shouldn't it always be fire exposure? Should there be a P2L support there to ensure consistent lightning exposure?

You might be right. I’ll look at it, but you want your highest elemental damage to have exposure.
~Donkster5
Thanks for the build!

There are some differences between the skill gems in the pob and the gems you mentioned on page 1, section end game skills.
I don't really understand what must be socketed where. For example; in the pob there are 9 gems in the body armour mentioned, and I can only put six in it.
Can you please update the setup on page 1, so that it is more clear? Thanks for the build!
Live your Life. Love your Life.
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
meep_42 a écrit :

You might be right. I’ll look at it, but you want your highest elemental damage to have exposure.

Thank you Meep_42 for pointing this out. He's right that WoC was hitting with mainly fire. This is okay for most people, but at extreme endgame we want lighting exposure instead of fire. The easy way to fix it is to socket in Added Lightning Damage into your Static Strike setup instead of Rage. You can still build rage and maintain it for bosses and hard maps with using the weapon switch method. Up to you if you think it is worth it, but I have made the switch to added lightning.

Another nice bit of news is that Enlighten 3 is strong enough to allow us to use all our aura's: Grace, Anger, Precision, and Arctic Armor or Herald of Ice/Thunder... defense or offense. I personally choose AA.

Finally, here's a video of A9 Deathless with the only major change over the last few days being enlighten 3. https://youtu.be/jXNWZWYKAt0
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 28 nov. 2021 23:31:30
"
The easy way to fix it is to socket in Added Lightning Damage into your Static Strike setup instead of Rage.

I think P2L is a better support, it will ensure 100% of exposure applications are lightning since the fire/light damage ranges don't overlap at all. Added light (20/20) has significant overlap, meaning a low-roll with lightning damage will apply fire exposure -- I estimate this will happen with the POB damages around 30% of the time.

[Light damage < 1998 (~18.6%) ] + 0.5 * [Light damage between 1998 and 2910 (~22.3%) ] = 29.75%
"
Donkster5 a écrit :

Take a look at the recommended gems in the pob or guide.

Thanks for the advice and in general for the build, I really liked it! I did some work and AP now linked with blind and culling, now move through enemies without any problems. IC still good im doing 2 layers of IC and its helped a lot.
Finally got lvl90 at hc and all the labs, it was awesome journey.
Big thanks Donkster for that amazing buld!
Dernière édition par insiderg, le 29 nov. 2021 17:41:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires