[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
Nizreb915 a écrit :
Looks like fortify is getting nerfs.

Yup, last league I freaked out about the TR nerfs to my Toxic Rain Totem build, and they ended up being nbd. They took the top off of super high end TR builds but did next to nothing to (or slightly buffed) ones that didn’t try to scale one modifier (area of effect for pod overlap) into oblivion. I’m looking at this in a very similar manner.

Positives for this build:
1. we stack fortify but not as a single defensive mechanic, rather…
2. we layer other defenses on top of each other
3. mapping survivability shouldn’t change much at all
4. Ummmm, huge offensive buff provided by nightblade and Increased critical damage support buffs. Seriously, ICD itself got a +35% crit multi buff at level 20 (103% to 138%). That’s huge! I’m pretty sure i’ll be slotting it into the six link in end game setups… likely in place of inspiration or increased Lightning dmg.

TBD: How Ward may be implemented to reduce impact of fortify nerf?
~Donkster5
Yeah I saw that nightblade buff looks pretty good. Also very good point about the increased critical damage support. I am going to play around with that behead support as well, it looks fun for clearing.
Nerf Manifesto Early Reaction:

Early testing shows ICD buff makes it in-line with Inspiration and therefore not definitively better in the majority of situations. However, the Nightblade buff will inarguably help... how much depends on the actual numbers. I'll be doing a full review of the gems before league-start and updating the Guide/PoB accordingly.

Movement gems are going to be changing. Second Wind is now only good for more seldom used skills, but ones you want to have a second use left in case you need it. Think selfcast enduring cry.

Changes to flasks are big and will require testing and reworking across the board on all builds. As I map with limited flask use for the most part on this build, its use-case as a league-starter is unchanged.

Nerfs to bottled faith, etc, do hurt scaling damage so scaling in endgame will require different and likely less expensive, possibly less effective, avenues.

Fortify Nerf is probably pretty minor in the grand scheme of things for this build. We weren't stacking insane amounts of fortify as layered defenses and sustain are built in. Ward could be interesting.

Overall, I feel not much will have changed for this build. Its use case as a league start and mapping build is still extremely strong, especially in a SSF and/or HC environment. Its application as not-much-of-an endgame bosser remains likely to stay the same as well.
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 19 juil. 2021 23:45:08
“ Lightning Arrow and Lightning Strike have brand new effects.”

This is a buff

Other not as relevant patchnotes:

Buffs:

Lightning Strike:
Now deals 225% of Base Damage, and has 225% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 20 (previously 180%).

Vaal Lightning Strike:
Now deals 163% of Base Damage, and has 163% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 20 (previously 130%).

Nightblade:
Now has a 150% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 140%).
Now has “Elusive from Supported Skills also grants +100-138% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Skills Supported by Nightblade” (previously +80-99%).
Now has 0-38% increased Effect of Elusive from Supported Skills (previously 0-28%).

The second small passive in the Rampart cluster no longer grants 10% increased Fortify Duration. It now grants 12% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify.

Nerfs:

Elemental Damage with Attacks:
Supported Attack Skills now deal 20-34% more Elemental Damage (previously 35-54%).

Trinity:
Now has a 150% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 140%).
Supported Skills now deal 3% more Elemental Damage per 5 of lowest Resonance (previously 3-5%).
Supported Skills now penetrate 8-16% Elemental Resistances while each Resonance is at least 25 (previously 10-20%).
Quality on the Anomalous Trinity Support Gem no longer grants “Supported Skills have 0-15% increased Attack and Cast Speed while each Resonance is at least 25”. It now grants “Supported Skills have 0-5% Chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite”.

Inspiration:
Now has a 120% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 115%).
Supported Skills now deal 3-5% more Elemental Damage per Inspiration Charge (previously 5-7%).

The Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel now alters passives to grant 5% increased Fortify Effect (previously 10%).

Not Sure Yet:

Champion - leaning toward Buff
The small passives prior to and after Unstoppable Hero no longer have 5% increased Effect on Fortify on you. They now have 10% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify.

Increased Critical Damage:
Now has a 140% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 130%).
Quality now grants “Supported Skills have 0-10% to Critical Strike Multiplier” (previously 0-15%).
Supported Skills now have +100-138% to Critical Strike Multiplier (previously 75-103%).
Quality on the Divergent Increased Critical Damage Support now grants “Supported Skills have +0-15% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes” (previously 0-30%).

Hypothermia:
Now has a 140% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 120%).
No longer has “Supported Skills have 20% increased Effect of Chill on Enemies”.
No longer has “Supported Skills deal 20-39% more Cold Damage Over Time”.
Supported Skills now deal 20-29% more Damage with Hits and Ailments against Chilled Enemies (previously 20-39%).
Supported Skills now have +20% chance to Freeze Enemies which are Chilled (previously 10%).
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 20 juil. 2021 20:37:48
Just a heads up. This build became even more budget friendly and only lost 8-10% of the original gained 10% DPS after factoring in Gem, Flask, and other changes. I'm restructuring the PoB and working out what skills to utilize. Defiance Banner is looking good if we change out of Conquerer ascendancy into Inspirational. That actually gives us a little more defense on placing the banner and adds offense as a bonus. I'm looking at Phase Run in place of Withering Step and we already get elusive from nightblade. That will make us faster with basic movement speed as the movement gems have been gutted. Unless you get a farrul's, it'll eat your frenzy charges but they're easy to steal/generate with either blood rage or a quick frenzy attack. I'm thinking dash as our blink gem, but any could work and it'll require some testing. Link it with Second Wind to have 2+ uses on hand. Blink skills are no longer spam-able. Hopefully, I'll have the final PoB out within the next 24 hours.

Edit: Oh, and some of that lost damage is being used to get us close to Ele Ailment immunity without anything really special on our gear (100% Frozen and Chill, 78% Shock and Ignite). I think that is going to be really important with the flask changes.
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 22 juil. 2021 01:31:05
Preliminary PoB: https://pastebin.com/NnUjMR31

* War Banner is a place holder for Defiance Banner
* Phase Run in for Withering Step
* New Flasks - Bottled Faith is the only Unique one
* Removed Lethal Pride
* Damage on Full Life is strongest and an option within the PoB. As this build regens fast, you're usually on full life, so I put it in the gem setup. Switch it out for inspiration if you want.
* Offensively, this build received a slight buff (5% - 12%)
* Defensively, this build received a slight nerf (less fortify effect, slightly less dodge, but did receive a movement boost and near elemental immunity with just adjustments to the tree (100% to Frozen Chill, 88% to Shock and Fire in the SC Endgame Tree)
~Donkster5
Thks for the work, i give a try to this building for 3.15, go fight the Hammer nerf !!
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
Preliminary PoB: https://pastebin.com/NnUjMR31

* War Banner is a place holder for Defiance Banner
* Phase Run in for Withering Step
* New Flasks - Bottled Faith is the only Unique one
* Removed Lethal Pride
* Damage on Full Life is strongest and an option within the PoB. As this build regens fast, you're usually on full life, so I put it in the gem setup. Switch it out for inspiration if you want.
* Offensively, this build received a slight buff (5% - 12%)
* Defensively, this build received a slight nerf (less fortify effect, slightly less dodge, but did receive a movement boost and near elemental immunity with just adjustments to the tree (100% to Frozen Chill, 88% to Shock and Fire in the SC Endgame Tree)

Thank you brother

You are my last hope , if this not work im out for the league

I Always play tank as league starter and all my builds are gutted

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
Just a heads up. This build became even more budget friendly and only lost 8-10% of the original gained 10% DPS after factoring in Gem, Flask, and other changes. I'm restructuring the PoB and working out what skills to utilize. Defiance Banner is looking good if we change out of Conquerer ascendancy into Inspirational. That actually gives us a little more defense on placing the banner and adds offense as a bonus. I'm looking at Phase Run in place of Withering Step and we already get elusive from nightblade. That will make us faster with basic movement speed as the movement gems have been gutted. Unless you get a farrul's, it'll eat your frenzy charges but they're easy to steal/generate with either blood rage or a quick frenzy attack. I'm thinking dash as our blink gem, but any could work and it'll require some testing. Link it with Second Wind to have 2+ uses on hand. Blink skills are no longer spam-able. Hopefully, I'll have the final PoB out within the next 24 hours.

Edit: Oh, and some of that lost damage is being used to get us close to Ele Ailment immunity without anything really special on our gear (100% Frozen and Chill, 78% Shock and Ignite). I think that is going to be really important with the flask changes.

How about leap slam with fortify and culling strike ?

It scales from AA , keeps up fortify and finish off low health mobs
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Mana shouldn't cause any issues?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires