[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
UkoCyanide a écrit :
Tried this build, survivability is good, but the damage is abysmally low.
It takes minutes to kill map bosses, still on some trash gears thou, hope it will get better

Took a quick look at the character and had some thoughts/questions:

1. Are you building resonance for trinity? I ask because your claw has only lightning on it. I know you have a blizzard crown, but not sure that’s enough to quickly trigger max resonance. If yes, then…

2. That claw looks nice due to the T1 lightning, but in the absence of any (1) attack speed mod, (2) crit chance, and (3) another elemental damage type it’s not helping you much. AS is number one on that list as it’s a big MORE modifier.

3. For bosses, are you standing in a spot where you see two lightning bolts on the screen… one where you are hitting and one on the boss?

4. Are you running high tier maps? You’re level 76, so if you’re running T16s then it’s missing a bunch of passive dps due to tree and likely have minimal crit chance.

As far as the build goes, the ST damage should only really be an issue for true endgame bosses where those fights can take longer/test your skill in the absence of having an expensive min/maxed character.

Wow thanks for looking into my chara and the fast reply.
Here is the situation:

1. I just tested my trinity and it takes 3-4 seconds to build up in 1V1 scenario and it stays up for the entire fight. Is it too slow?
2. I realized that just got a new one, bit better will get something good later. could you share some crafting tips if there are any? (shamelessly asking lol)
3. I have never played lightning strike before, and have no idea how to properly play this skill, I watched your video but still didn't find the sweet spot. Mainly because there are too many visual effects lol. My problem with it is that my character is always automatically getting too close due to this is a melee skill.
4. I tried one T15 and the damage just won't keep up, I will try again when I got lv80 and mark of elders.

overall loving this build thou just hope I know more about it.
Dernière édition par UkoCyanide, le 1 août 2021 12:54:22
Any1 tried any s5+ with this build?If so - how it goes?
Hey man, really enjoying the build so far! Playing SSF and found this ring
, thinking it can be a stand in until I get a shaper curse on hit one. Would you recommend slotting elemental weakness in as my hex until I can find a shaper one? Or is there another hex you recommend?

Also any tips on crafting claws? This one
is starting to feel lacking. Is Imperial the best base? Do you recommend essence or alt spamming or just chaos rolling? Thanks!
"
RatherDashin a écrit :
, thinking it can be a stand in until I get a shaper curse on hit one. Would you recommend slotting elemental weakness in as my hex until I can find a shaper one? Or is there another hex you recommend?

is starting to feel lacking. Is Imperial the best base? Do you recommend essence or alt spamming or just chaos rolling? Thanks!

You could probably get a better claw via essence spamming. I ended up crafting this one just through alterations. But this is not close to what one can get with t1 lightning. Can also use lightning mods from harvest you find.

Imperial Claw looks to be the best. Highest attack speed, and has the flat life on hit. Be sure if you're going to do alteration orbs in SSF, may want to not use too many until you get a claw of ilvl 82 or higher. So you can get T1.
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Spoiler
"
RatherDashin a écrit :

You could probably get a better claw via essence spamming. I ended up crafting this one just through alterations. But this is not close to what one can get with t1 lightning. Can also use lightning mods from harvest you find.

Imperial Claw looks to be the best. Highest attack speed, and has the flat life on hit. Be sure if you're going to do alteration orbs in SSF, may want to not use too many until you get a claw of ilvl 82 or higher. So you can get T1.

Either Ele Weakness or Conductivity

Yeah, the ilvl 82 Imperial Claw is the best. There are four ways of crafting it:

1. Alt or Chaos Spam - honestly I've only ever chaos spammed it and gotten quite good claws quite cheaply (~100 chaos). I multi-modded the one in the guide which costs more.

2. Fossils: Use Shuddering and/or Metallic/Prismatic depending on budget or what you have laying around

3. Essence: Pretty self explanatory - Use Shrieking/Deafening Zeal or Deafening Wrath

4. Harvest: Spam Lightning, Attack, or Speed.
~Donkster5
"
UkoCyanide a écrit :
Spoiler
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
UkoCyanide a écrit :
Tried this build, survivability is good, but the damage is abysmally low.
It takes minutes to kill map bosses, still on some trash gears thou, hope it will get better

Took a quick look at the character and had some thoughts/questions:

1. Are you building resonance for trinity? I ask because your claw has only lightning on it. I know you have a blizzard crown, but not sure that’s enough to quickly trigger max resonance. If yes, then…

2. That claw looks nice due to the T1 lightning, but in the absence of any (1) attack speed mod, (2) crit chance, and (3) another elemental damage type it’s not helping you much. AS is number one on that list as it’s a big MORE modifier.

3. For bosses, are you standing in a spot where you see two lightning bolts on the screen… one where you are hitting and one on the boss?

4. Are you running high tier maps? You’re level 76, so if you’re running T16s then it’s missing a bunch of passive dps due to tree and likely have minimal crit chance.

As far as the build goes, the ST damage should only really be an issue for true endgame bosses where those fights can take longer/test your skill in the absence of having an expensive min/maxed character.

Wow thanks for looking into my chara and the fast reply.
Here is the situation:

1. I just tested my trinity and it takes 3-4 seconds to build up in 1V1 scenario and it stays up for the entire fight. Is it too slow?
2. I realized that just got a new one, bit better will get something good later. could you share some crafting tips if there are any? (shamelessly asking lol)
3. I have never played lightning strike before, and have no idea how to properly play this skill, I watched your video but still didn't find the sweet spot. Mainly because there are too many visual effects lol. My problem with it is that my character is always automatically getting too close due to this is a melee skill.
4. I tried one T15 and the damage just won't keep up, I will try again when I got lv80 and mark of elders.

overall loving this build thou just hope I know more about it.

1. Sounds like your trinity is working. I'm not sure 3-4 seconds sounds right, but you're building max resonance and keeping it there, which is the important part.

2. See post above this

3. Click your lightning strike on your skillbar and select the "do not move to attack" button at the top. Then you can stand in one spot about 2 to 4 steps away, hold LS, and it will strike there versus approach the monster. I do this with most of my active skills as moving toward something messes up my own control.
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 3 août 2021 00:06:43
"
Desperation a écrit :
Any1 tried any s5+ with this build?If so - how it goes?

It can be a slow fight as this build is generally melee based and SIrus jumps around, but if you have full ele (shock) avoidance and a corrupted blood jewel, it's totally doable without or with limited deaths.

As stated in the guide, I recommend it more as a mapping build than I do for chasing bosses.
~Donkster5
Hey guys another question from the besginner here :-D

Atm i have Tabula Rasa. Would you rather play this or a 5 link and if the 5 link what would you recommend to slot out for the time being?
"
tenchu12 a écrit :
Hey guys another question from the besginner here :-D

Atm i have Tabula Rasa. Would you rather play this or a 5 link and if the 5 link what would you recommend to slot out for the time being?

if you are playing trade it is better to get some corrupted 6L chest with matching color.
Dernière édition par UkoCyanide, le 3 août 2021 05:26:01
am blind, sorry. removed
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 3 août 2021 11:52:21

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires