[3.17] strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator -- League Start & End Game v3.17.03.17.22

Hey man, used this guide way back when, i think during blight, first time ever reaching 90, before i stop playing, just got back with expedition with all these nerf, so far im doing alrite but one question about the support skill for lacerate, is Cruelty and pulverize a bad option for it? It sounds good on paper, but u didnt list them at all so i gotta wonder
"
LegaultCriez a écrit :
Hey man, used this guide way back when, i think during blight, first time ever reaching 90, before i stop playing, just got back with expedition with all these nerf, so far im doing alrite but one question about the support skill for lacerate, is Cruelty and pulverize a bad option for it? It sounds good on paper, but u didnt list them at all so i gotta wonder

The main section of the guide has not been updated for 3.15 yet (gems, flasks etc). Last week I had a section at the beginning talking about my gem links but due to word count I had fo remove it (which included Cruelty). I will review my guide in a week or so but right now I don’t foresee major changes. There are definitely more support gems options now after the nerf however (this will be my focus).

Now onto your question. Currently, I am running Cruelty because I can see the buff effect and I don’t think PoB is including it calculating bleeding damage which is why many people are not using it. I think it has the potential to replace Awakened Deadly Ailments even in the end game. For Pulverize, it only increases our melee damage and not bleeding so it is not recommended for this build.

Another gem I recommended is Divergent Chance to Bleed (I replaced Fortify with it).
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3136830
Oh cool, cause I have been eyeing cruelty myself and it really do sounds great but im lazy to math it out atm, and yeah fortify nerf really feels like its not that great anymore, u have to at least take the fortify node at the lower left of duelist to make it whole again which i wonder if its worth it. thanks man!

another question, theres LOTS of cries skill now and theres other option but is enduring still best in slot? And isnt immortal call better than molten shell since it sync with the endurance charge?
"
LegaultCriez a écrit :
Oh cool, cause I have been eyeing cruelty myself and it really do sounds great but im lazy to math it out atm, and yeah fortify nerf really feels like its not that great anymore, u have to at least take the fortify node at the lower left of duelist to make it whole again which i wonder if its worth it. thanks man!

another question, theres LOTS of cries skill now and theres other option but is enduring still best in slot? And isnt immortal call better than molten shell since it sync with the endurance charge?

Enduring cry is very good during longer boss fight. For immortal call and molten shell comparison, I think when pairing with CWDT, immortal call is stronger; but vaal molten shell is very good against map bosses. I normally pop granite and vaal molten shell which gives me 10k guard and the base 9s duration is enough to kill the boss in time. I think it's a personal preference whether you want more protection during mapping or bossing.
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

Got lucky and got myself Divergent Blood and Sand! the build is shaping up decently so far. if you dont mind me asking another noob question, is life leech useless for this build?

Cause i dont see you use any of them, i know this build is not yet updated for latest league but with the flask nerf and all, it feels like its a bit hard to get back my life flask filled back up, so im thinking of getting some but idk if its a waste of point or not. So would love to hear your opinion first. I'm eyeing the gladiator perseverance's specifically btw.
"
LegaultCriez a écrit :
Got lucky and got myself Divergent Blood and Sand! the build is shaping up decently so far. if you dont mind me asking another noob question, is life leech useless for this build?

Cause i dont see you use any of them, i know this build is not yet updated for latest league but with the flask nerf and all, it feels like its a bit hard to get back my life flask filled back up, so im thinking of getting some but idk if its a waste of point or not. So would love to hear your opinion first. I'm eyeing the gladiator perseverance's specifically btw.

I suggest only invest in life leech if you are having trouble surviving or if it fits your play style. For example, if you plan to stay in one place and DPS, then leech is very good (because you will be hit a lot). For me, I like to attack a couple times, then leap slam/kite in a different direction and attack a few more times. Right now, I have the following regeneration method: life on block from shield, thirst for blood, %life regen from nodes, flasks and enduring cry. In 3.15, I find myself need to up my chaos resist, so life leech is less of a priority for me.

Tbh I had really high hopes for this build, but something seems incredibly off to me.

Please note this is my first character, so maybe I am overseeing something here, but the supposed tankyness just doesn't seem to come about for me.

I have the surrender, jack the axe, ryslathas, ALL the recommended jewels and skill tree, around 90 in each res, 5k life (4.5k with jack passive), all labs, and I get oneshot to an extreme amount.

Even in juiced t13 maps I get one-shot from 100 to 0 at least twice a map. Been stuck on lvl 88 for around a week now, with no hopes of getting any further. I find that odd as my Equip is around 10ex worth. Sure my Helm isnt the best and I have Belly of the beast instead of a multi-ex worth base, but still.

Maybe I'm not seeing something here, but is that normal? And if this is a tanky build, then what even is a squishy one? Every bit of tankyness this build seems to have is set off by the need to be in the face of enemies that sometimes just give you a one-tap to heaven.
"
DemTactics a écrit :
Tbh I had really high hopes for this build, but something seems incredibly off to me.

Please note this is my first character, so maybe I am overseeing something here, but the supposed tankyness just doesn't seem to come about for me.

I have the surrender, jack the axe, ryslathas, ALL the recommended jewels and skill tree, around 90 in each res, 5k life (4.5k with jack passive), all labs, and I get oneshot to an extreme amount.

Even in juiced t13 maps I get one-shot from 100 to 0 at least twice a map. Been stuck on lvl 88 for around a week now, with no hopes of getting any further. I find that odd as my Equip is around 10ex worth. Sure my Helm isnt the best and I have Belly of the beast instead of a multi-ex worth base, but still.

Maybe I'm not seeing something here, but is that normal? And if this is a tanky build, then what even is a squishy one? Every bit of tankyness this build seems to have is set off by the need to be in the face of enemies that sometimes just give you a one-tap to heaven.

Could you share your PoB?

"
strTrader a écrit :
"
DemTactics a écrit :

https://pastebin.com/0GbtpCmL

Thanks for your time.
"
DemTactics a écrit :
"
strTrader a écrit :
"
DemTactics a écrit :

https://pastebin.com/0GbtpCmL

Thanks for your time.

Let me know if this helps.

Your block chance is relatively low even with Painforged.

Suggestion 1: Remove the Splitting Strikes nodes (3 points). Allocate Solidity notable and the two Shield Block and Defenses (3 points). This will also fix your resistance.

Suggestion 2: Replace Increase Duration with Tempest Shield

The maximum life (with Thirst for Blood) is relatively low to use Level 20 Molten Shell (takes too much damage for it to trigger).

Suggestion 3: Switching to L1 Immortal Call + L1 CWDT + L1 Tempest Shield.

Suggestion 4: Remove the Physical Damage over Time node from the medium cluster and get the jewel socket on the other medium cluster. Buy a jewel with good life and other stats you are missing (i.e. mana leech).

Suggestion 5: You can get a much better left ring with good Dex and Int attribute (i.e. one with mana leech).

Suggestion 6: Quality your shield and amour.

Suggestion 7: You will struggle for damage if you are running T13 with a 4 link. So maybe try to get a 5 link and fit in Fortify. At a minimum link Fortify to Leap Slam.

Mana leech will resolve most of your mana issue and will enable the following set up:

Suggestion 8: Replace Blood and Sand with Flesh and Stone. Drop Maim support, too much mana multiplier.

Suggestion 9: Replace Mana Flask with a Granite Flask or just following my current set up (not optimal but working):

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires