[3.14] 10M+ DPS Earthshatter Facebreaker Crit Champion

Hiya, started this build yesterday. on your vid you say you used EQ/axes to start I'm doing the samne but just with ES, what sort of level did you use this until? I'm at 32 and just put on rigs, but if i swap to FB/shield right now the damage is way to low, so just wondering how far through before you swapped until it was all the way at 70 or something? ps thank you :)
"
CaughtTuna76955 a écrit :
Hiya, started this build yesterday. on your vid you say you used EQ/axes to start I'm doing the samne but just with ES, what sort of level did you use this until? I'm at 32 and just put on rigs, but if i swap to FB/shield right now the damage is way to low, so just wondering how far through before you swapped until it was all the way at 70 or something? ps thank you :)

I started a couple of days ago and I started using ES with FB right from lvl 18. It started slow but with Tabula Rasa and buying all the gems on another char to have them ready it still dealt a decent amount of damage to one shot normal mobs.
As I added more gems as well as learning the rhythm of the build - ES - cry cycle it got a lot faster and efficient.
Did first lab at ~35 and second at ~44 to get the perma fortify and since then my hp rarely drops. at lvl 59 atm and bosses die in one/two shots.
Only thing I couldn't incorporate to this is the smoke bomb skill, that's too many skills for my taste so I linked flame dash to second win for an additional charge.
This build is awesome, I swapped from slayer cyclone and was very much worth it. I'm finally getting to enjoy end game context without getting blasted.

Can you suggest any other gear updates? I know I'm missing a fortify helm

Edit: Also how much accuracy would I need elsewhere to be able to use the surrender shield?
Dernière édition par kruks, le 4 juin 2021 18:46:56
"
kruks a écrit :
This build is awesome, I swapped from slayer cyclone and was very much worth it. I'm finally getting to enjoy end game context without getting blasted.

Can you suggest any other gear updates? I know I'm missing a fortify helm

Edit: Also how much accuracy would I need elsewhere to be able to use the surrender shield?
You can get an impales last 2 additonal hits or maybe even a 2 mod watchers eye, crit/vuln facebreakers, corrupted ryslathas and lycosidae etc. For accuracy I would say you probably need 99%, missing with your slams feels really bad.
Have you thought about dropping the claw nodes and getting a cluster jewel with Lead by Example for permanent Onslaught?
"
Bradaw a écrit :
Have you thought about dropping the claw nodes and getting a cluster jewel with Lead by Example for permanent Onslaught?
Nah, onslaught doesn't really do much for our dps, its nice for map clearing but having onslaught on kill on an abyss jewel is enough for that.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires