The Apollyon Mystery Box

NIce!!!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
The only reason I am not buying this is because of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sboaoNvQgEA&ab_channel=mbXtreme
A singing plant names Ivy~
Dernière édition par Ivylein, le 25 déc. 2022 14:41:24
I honestly dont understand the theme fully.(without looking up the word)
Its reminds me of D3 angles and demons. Was that the theme? And didnt we have one a few leagues ago?
And the combined set a D3 ark angle?

The one also kinda look like a dark elf and the other one reminds me of a insect if i have to think what else it is besides a angle.
"
Ivylein a écrit :
So freaking sad, I spent 400 swiss francs, I didn't even get one Darkshard Body Armour. Is it so RARE?????? I got every other item but just this one not, how come??????????????????

U have just witnessed how gambling in poe works. Go ahead, spend another 400 swiss, and another, and another.

Method for lootboxes? Wait for a sale (1 free mysterybox). If u got lucky just buy other piece that u want for full price. In your case 310points.
"
NoyAvargel a écrit :
Umm .. 240 usd and i got almost everything.. still missing the dark boots (got 5 light boots :( ) and i didnt get any of the weapon skins .. i got both weapon effects but not the weapon skins.

got both cloaks both wings (once) and the light set i actually got few times. . id say best not touch it unless GGG do something to soften the duplicate .. for example if i wanna mix now after 240 usd spent. . it would still be ugly cause i miss the dark boots.. basically all effort and money for nothing

240 dollars for items that u dont even possess PepeLaugh
Dropped $200 on mystery boxes. Mostly boots. :/

Lightbringer Boots x5, Dark boots x2, Lightbringer Helmet x3, Darkshard Totems x4... kinda never buying these again lol.

Not even a chest piece :(
No thanks, ask Streamers for money.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
I opened a box and a reward didn’t come what to do?
Take me money and run to other map.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires