[3.15] Raider - Smite - using One with Nothing (Hollow Palm ) - All Content Easy on AW9

Thanks for the reply, I was thinking to use facebreaker until I can afford the jewel but yes I did not think about TR, very good idea ! This skill is far more powerful than FB and with quill rain (2-3 chaos), it's easy till maps :) I love Raider btw, It's tough, fast and hollow palm hit like a truck :)

Do you have tips for making currencies fast ? This league I tried essences, breach splinters farm with watchstones investment and some blueprints but it was not rewarding as expected, I granted less than 100 ex :(
I reached 600K dps, half your dps lol, it will be hard to get higher.
How bad is it capping resists on this build ???
"
andrew8448 a écrit :
How bad is it capping resists on this build ???

I found it super easy to get resists to full, the hardest part is the transition from the leveling items to items with good resists
Hi, tbh I am kinda obsessed with hollow palm and smite when they go together. And since I had been leveling about 5 characters during the last 2 leagues with this combo, I know how awesome it is. Went straight to T13 map with just basic leveling gears: tabula, le heups, seven league, and astramentis. All just to say how great the feeling it has given to me. Therefore, I wonder if this build is still viable in this Expedition league? And in a hope of if it can be even more improved? ^_^
"
mwkokono a écrit :
Hi, tbh I am kinda obsessed with hollow palm and smite when they go together. And since I had been leveling about 5 characters during the last 2 leagues with this combo, I know how awesome it is. Went straight to T13 map with just basic leveling gears: tabula, le heups, seven league, and astramentis. All just to say how great the feeling it has given to me. Therefore, I wonder if this build is still viable in this Expedition league? And in a hope of if it can be even more improved? ^_^

Sorry for the really late rpl. Its was possible to do this Build, same ppl asked me ingame ;)

Do you think the build is still viable in Scourge 3.16? Are you planning on updating the pob for it or is there any major changes coming?
Honest question, how are you able to attack when you have 0% unreserved mana? Am I missing something here?

Edit: Nevermind, guess they upped Purity of Elements to 50% mana reserve.
Dernière édition par Deprise, le 27 oct. 2021 05:51:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires