[3.16] [Build Showcase] Flicker Strike Slayer with Brutal Charge | 5.8k life | 61m DPS 100% uptime!

[24/7/2021]
Updated to 3.15 Passive Tree, PoB updated.

- Damage reduced by around 50% from 105m DPS to 53m DPS
- Maximum life slightly increase by about 100 life.
- Impale Chance is now 60%, we are able to respec Swift Skewering to get 4 free passive points.
- Maximum mana has been increased by getting Revelry in order to sustain high mana cost in 3.15 patch.
- In term of Passive tree, we get slightly buff; but in term of skill/support gem, it is a big nerf.
How did you make your axe? or you bought it?
Dernière édition par asdrockyasd, le 31 juil. 2021 11:59:32
"
asdrockyasd a écrit :
How did you make your axe? or you bought it?

It was made during Ritual where deterministic crafting still possible through Harvest.

For latest crafting method, you will need to do research yourself as I have not been playing this build since then, let alone crafting.

I am only updating this showcase as this is my only build that is still working and strong(in Standard).
Dernière édition par lonedegrim, le 1 août 2021 08:01:36
Can you help me there with some min-max for play on this build? my char alrdy on 85 lvl and im using atm Cyclone but i doesn't have curenccy for Farrula atm! Can i'm for first time use tabula and terminus est at my 85 lvl and other items something near what you have with all gems?
"
REMIXP a écrit :
Can you help me there with some min-max for play on this build? my char alrdy on 85 lvl and im using atm Cyclone but i doesn't have curenccy for Farrula atm! Can i'm for first time use tabula and terminus est at my 85 lvl and other items something near what you have with all gems?

If you can't afford that little, just go and play another version of flicker strike. Even if you get 1 piece of the core items it won't do much alone.

But if you are a mad man put on the Abyssus + tabula + terminus est + Thief's torment and use fortify support instead of close combat.

Edit:Forgot to mention, Awakened ancestrall call gem and Tribal fury passive helps a lot.
Dernière édition par asdrockyasd, le 3 août 2021 13:37:20
It gives an error while importing to pobparty. Does anyone know why?
"
Wythie a écrit :
It gives an error while importing to pobparty. Does anyone know why?

I don't think that one is up-to-date, you need Path of Building Fork for everything to work now.
How are you gaining 9 brutal/endurance charges? I can see the 9 frenzy from gear/tree.
"
Valientice a écrit :
How are you gaining 9 brutal/endurance charges? I can see the 9 frenzy from gear/tree.

Slayer's Masterful Form let Endurance charges has same maximum amount as Frenzy charges, then Replica Farrul generate Endurance charge. Lastly, Arn's Anguish convert Endurance to Brutal charge.
Curious if you are going to update this one for 3.16, thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires