We are unlikely to start a Beta for Path of Exile 2 until 2022 at the earliest

I died !
I want to beta test
Beta's coming in 2021!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Cool!
NOT COOL.

Only questions coming from 'employees', seriously ?

And about TRADE system, nothing ?

"20 years" of development and haven't thought about anything?

don't make me laugh !!!

The plan : 2021 Q2-Q3

Now its 2022 Q1- Q2 and probaly when we be there they will say it will be Q3-Q4 and they might push it even more and probaly even after beta test and relase it will be still bugy as hell than probaly will take months to bug fix it and there will be still chance they leave gamebreakeing bugs behind.

oh well i only care about the campaign and lore , and hideout makeing and improvemnts for that , after Brother Laz touched this game and make it into this zoom zoom playstyle i started to lose intrest in it anyway , i know that most people enjoy this few week in league have fun , spend your money on mtx and get out and play something else mentaly as GGG wanted , its one of the reason why they cant really grow on playerbase in the core and just focus on makeing the tides of players that come when league starts bigger and probaly big focus on the whales and push mtx down on peoples throat as many they can just to satisfy chinese overlord tencet.
"
Exile009 a écrit :
"
Virtuosity87 a écrit :
I wish you guys hadn't revealed the sequel 3yrs before its ''possible'' release, what a sucky way to keep people on a leash smh. Legit thought the sequel was going to be out by now. Very disappointing. To be honest with the current state of the game its made it all much worse.

Tbf, they've mentioned elsewhere that Covid mucked up their development, especially since some of the work was contracted out to studios abroad. The Exilecon reveal was before Covid was even known.

no way it's because of covid. they planned the beta end of 2020 and now it's "earliest" at 2022, there isnt enough covid in the world to delay it that much... so PoE 2 will likly be released maybe around 2025
"
Odai a écrit :
"
Exile009 a écrit :
"
Virtuosity87 a écrit :
I wish you guys hadn't revealed the sequel 3yrs before its ''possible'' release, what a sucky way to keep people on a leash smh. Legit thought the sequel was going to be out by now. Very disappointing. To be honest with the current state of the game its made it all much worse.

Tbf, they've mentioned elsewhere that Covid mucked up their development, especially since some of the work was contracted out to studios abroad. The Exilecon reveal was before Covid was even known.

no way it's because of covid. they planned the beta end of 2020

and your source for this is? I don't recall them locking in any release date.
Dernière édition par Exile009, le 2 avr. 2021 13:54:32
I really hope POE2 will feel like a game, not a broker simulator. There is no character progression just currency progression, we farm against cheaters you know? I started playing when Piety was the end boss, and come back time to time,and i liked the direction with harvest, never finished even one item but the option was there and it was good.Then closedeyeexaltslam happened, and it was like if my mother tells me she never loved me... damn that was disappointing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires